Public Forums | News | HANSON Day 2020 Rescheduled - News Discussion

pighatchet

Amber Swinehamer
Bluffton, SC, US

Heartbroken, but I understand 

Padackles

Are you guys really keeping tickets active for a whole year? Not refunding?

leigh1

"Are you guys really keeping tickets active for a whole year? Not refunding?"

You have a choice. If you are sure you are going to attend next year, you can keep your tickets and not worry about purchasing next year. If you aren't sure or you'd just like to get a refund, then follow the directions about refunds found on the HDay page.

Padackles

Just kidding... I swear I can read.

Padackles

Thanks leigh. Appreciate the info

silviadecostarica

In tears, it was my first time ever ☹️

triomichelle

michelle tribble
Excelsior Springs, MO, US

:(   this is hard news to take in today! 

rwagner

Rachel Wagner
Charlotte, NC, US

And this is why you don’t pick a non refundable/changeable flight. Fingers crossed the travel waivers for changes are extended thru May.

lisaturner

Lisa Turner
Dublin, California, US

I really wish this could have just been pushed to June, but understand that with all the uncertainty it would be difficult to sort out. But if you guys want to have a concert in Tulsa this summer, I think a lot of us would make a point of being there :)

EJWillis

Emma Willis
Christchurch, Canterbury, NZ

Oh break my heart!  

bubunemrac

Sad, but not surprising. Wise decision. Better we stay save to enjoy next year :-) 

kelbel26

Kelli Cloud
Tazewell , Tennessee, US

Thanks for letting us know. I cant wait till next year though. Will still be my first and will be just has great. 

kelbel26

Kelli Cloud
Tazewell , Tennessee, US

So if we plan to go next year, which I definitely am, they will hold our tickets and we wont have to go through the stress of buying again? Is that correct? 

mintay

For those of us who weren't going this year but plan on going next year, will more tickets be released for the 'sold out' events?

BeckyCousCous

This was going to be my first H Day. Definitely heartbroken, but this decision is for the best. Love y’all and hope to make it next year! 

lilswede18

If you have tickets and plan on attending next year, you don't need to do anything, your tickets will be good for next year.

Yes Leigh said those tickets that get returned will possibly open up tickets for those events currently sold out. 

psalm1493

Shona Koehn
Elkhart, IN, US

Thank you for making this decision and announcement this soon. It's a bummer, but the notice and announcement of next year's dates is much appreciated.

MusicFreakITZ

Megan Kyle
Concord, NC, US

Very heartbroken  over this news but totally understandable. Stay safe

MusicFreakITZ

Megan Kyle
Concord, NC, US

Also I will be there next year for sure 

heresahansonfan

Rebecca Plant
Tacoma, WA, US

I'm disappointed but totally understand. Hang in there and stay safe, guys. We'll see you later in the year for tour. 

robinbond

So next year won't be called Hanson Day 2021 -- it'll be called Hanson Day 2020, owing to the fact that this year is rescheduled... interesting

MissNina

• Heartbroken, but it was the best decision since we don't know what is coming these days...

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

Will be there be new tickets for purchase available for fans not attending this year ? Hopefully starting in January ? I want to make sure tickets will be available? 

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

Leigh has said that the returned tickets will eventually be made available for sale. 

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

Thanks lil zac bop , I’ll be looking 

<< < 1 2 > >>