Public Forums | News | 96.5 TIC All Star Christmas - News Discussion

Cayleesmama85

Brittany Bader
Fredericksburg, Virginia, US

awesome!

smmeader07

Wish I could make it! Epcot and Boston will just have to be enough...until next year

winche83

See you there

vardeeg

where is my presale code??

lilswede18

Presale info is under the Calendar Section up top next to the concert listing.

Saveme97

Candice Lynch
auburn, ga, US

I am always late to the party lol wish this was not 14 hours from ATL!  <3 I hope everyone has a great time!

Jderby

So excited 2 concerts in two weeks!

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

im So Excited HAnson is sharing the stage with  Goo Goo Dolls  . Sad Its too far away from me , but that doesn't mean I  I cant enjoy others  pics and videos later . 

blueskyjudy

Judy Ferrante
Conklin, NY, US

Wow -  Lots of Hanson before the holidays :-)  thank you!  

I foresee some very tired brothers for Christmas in Oklahoma this year....

triomichelle

michelle tribble
Excelsior Springs, MO, US

My two ALL TIME FAVORITE BANDS playing the same show. This is Christmas magic <3 Hanson + GGD= pure joy  

kelbel26

Kelli Cloud
Tazewell , Tennessee, US

I would love to attend but unfortunately I can't and I'm not happy about it lol but I'll be seeing you guys Dec. 11th :)

courtneyygreen

Got my tickets! It is such a great lineup and is going to be amazeballz!  I highly recommend grabbing a burger at Bobby's Burger Palace and a cannoli at Carlos Bakery! See you there!

Gilaranjinha

Christmas s2

Lost-in-the-Midwest

I am soo excited for this show! I’ve been looking to see Goo Goo Dolls and Andy Grammar. This is a dream line up atm, i’m there! Didn’t expect a 3rd Hanson show this year, but it will be a treat to head to the east coast near holidays.

Memoes

Great that you guys are doing this. Will see you in Cleveland

Kristina714

I can't wait!!!! I will see you guys there!!!! December 13th can't come fast enough!!!!

OneNJen

Just bought last minute tickets!! See you there!!

<< < 1 > >>