Public Forums | News | HANSON RETURN TO STAGE FOR HOP JAM 2019 - News Discussion

Teeny

Yassssssssss!!!! I cannot contain how excited I am for Hanson! for Mac! for PHANTOM PLANET!!! What a throw back! Soooo gooooddddddd. Get us to May now!!!

YUNA

HANSON plus Joshua & The Holy Rollers!!! The brothers’re going to take over the stage!

nataliarh

Natalia Read-Harber
Brooklyn, NY, US

I knew this was going to happen... stoke level just exploded through the roof. This will be fire. Well done fellas! 

TheWanderer

Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

nailed it. called this after phantom planet did their secret show and then started posting from the studio.

jozzlin

Jocelyn Harris
Lake Jackson, TX-Texas, US

Please excuse me while I fangirl the hell out over this lineup.

eek_a_mouse

I had a feeling Hanson would be headlining this year! <3 I'm absolutely thrilled to see Phantom Planet back in action, too!  (I've missed them.)  And Mac's band!  So glad we signed up to go --it's gonna be a great time!  :)

skyblue17

Joanne Villani
New York, NY , US

This is exciting! What a great year to head to Tulsa! 

Rockerbabe07

So so excited for this! We kicked ourselves last time for not staying for this. 

roses_4_tay

i cant wait yes

domebaby319

Lisa Dobbs
LaVergne, Tennessee, US

I'm super excited!!

colourmerandom

Juliette Coltart
Bangor, Maine, US

Just a question.. Do members attending Hanson Day get into the concert for free? I don't recall buying tickets before but it's been a couple of years since I've gone. 

lilswede18

With the exception of the craft beer area (which is a ticketed event), The Hop Jam and all it entails is a free event open to the public.  There is a music VIP package available for purchase on The Hop Jam site if you wish to experience a little more. 

cas60

When Hanson started The Hop Jam, they promised not to turn it into an event to only benefit themselves.  I'm happy there playing Sunday, but to me its unexpected.

mamajive

I'm so happy to see Hanson and a few other bands that I've actually heard of playing at Hop Jam this year. Sixth year of going an each year gets better and better. 

catherineanne33

me too!!!SOOO HAPPY to be going to Tulsa to see Hanson at HopJam2019! Everyone & their brother (Mac) will be there! i would love to see their musically gifted parents do a song with them! 

catherineanne33

(continued from above)....their parents AND their children... since it is their 27th year as a band, I think they should do the first song of their set all together at HopJam:)

CSHughes1432

Colleen Ganzelli
Bowie, Maryland, US

This is so amazing!! Please invited Victory Brewing Company from Downingtown, PA!!!  They are world known and would succeed so well at HopJam!! Cheers!

<< < 1 > >>