Public Forums | News | HANSON LAUNCH STRING THEORY - News Discussion

alomazzi

Andrea Lomazzi
Buenos Aires, CABA, AR

So happy for those who can attend this tour.... but PLEASEEE, add South American dates! :( 

EyesWideOpen

Exciting news, see you in Atlanta! Looking forward to the album pre-order options and European dates! :) 

grzybkj2

Katy Grzyb
Spring Lake, MI, US

Super sad I don’t think any of these dates will work for me! Glad I got to see Columbus and have tickets for Tulsa already! Please add a Michigan show!! The Grand Rapids Symphony is awesome!

Your_Illusi0n

Keri Mase
Springdale, AR, US

Man, I was hoping for something closer to me than Tulsa because I don't want to wait until May lol. Oh well. I'm still excited!

scorpio_2049

Nick Nichols
Brunswick, Ga, US

Somehow our comments  got split into multiple posts but...

I think the album will be released on or just before Oct. 13.

aprilerogers

April Rogers
MANCHESTER, NH, US

Boston will be a phenomenal time!

c_buchanan

Christina Buchanan
Richmond, Texas, US

I'm assuming it's a typo but I have to verify.....TWO HOUSTON dates??!! YES PLEASE!!!

GiveALittleXO

I was so happy you're coming to Cleveland! I saw that you were in Columbus the day of the show and I was so sad I was missing it!

AmandaAnderson

Amanda Anderson
Georgetown, KY, US

This gives me butterflies!  So excited to see you gusy in Louisville, KY and Tulsa next spring!!

sarahl1802

Sarah Llewelyn
merewether, nsw, AU

yassss im so excited! these dates have worked out perfectly and it looks like ill be coming back to the US to go to a whirlwind of shows in october and november! My bank account won't be happy but my heart is! bring on another year of Hanson! 

ChioKireinahitz

Rocío Morán
Ciudad de México, México City, MX

Any plans for Latin America??? 

ChioKireinahitz

Rocío Morán
Ciudad de México, México City, MX

Any plans for Latin America??? 

KateyHolm

So happy to see Minneapolis and Chicago on the list!! 

DChansonfan

Lindsay Augustine
Washington, DC, US

So excited for a Philly date! 

kelsrose2022

Thank you for adding Boston!!! Can’t wait to see this!!

lookalittleharder

WOO HOO!!! Finally a Chicago date!!! Will there be price ranges listed prior to presale? Just wanna have my ducks in a row.

HansonfanUnlmtd

Yes!!! A Boston show!!! When do the pre-sale codes go up tomorrow?

heyyyitzjenn

OH I think I know how we're finishing out my sister's bachelorette weekend; String Theory here we come!! :)

alyssa33

Yay!Tampa show! Makes me happy!! See ya there! 

kstone52513

Katie Stone
Hampden, ME, US

I am so excited!! I can't wait to see you guys next week in Vienna, and then in Boston! 

Do we happen to know when pre-orders for the album will begin? I know, I just want it all! :)

lilswede18

I'm assuming it's a typo but I have to verify.....TWO HOUSTON dates??!! YES PLEASE!!

Just one show on 10.23.18. =)

When do the pre-sale codes go up tomorrow?

Should be 10am local/venue time.  You can click the presales link under tour/events for more details. 

amber292

amber lee
Allentown, Pennsylvania, US

So excited!!!!! See you in Philly!

DChansonfan

Lindsay Augustine
Washington, DC, US

I predict Hanson.net will go down tomorrow when everyone all hops on at 9:59am lol

stephvlacerda

Stephanie Lacerda
Brasília, DF, BR

So exicited for Miami! Best vacay EVER: HANSON String Theory on Oct 25 and then Eat to the Beat!!! YAY

I was wondering what's the difference between the shows with the orchestra name (ie Nashville Symphony) and the ones that says Live with Orchestra. Before the first show in Columbus, Zac said in a blog "It should be said there are some cases where the we will play a shorter version of String Theory esspecially when we are playing with a named symphony as part of their POP sieres rather then a case where we are hireing the orchestra ourselves."...

From this blog, I'm assuming that the shows performed with the unnamed orchestra are the full version of String Theory because this is the orchestra hired by the guys. Am I right?

jasmine84

Jennifer McWilliams
Oakville, ON, CA

So excited for TWO Toronto shows!!! :D 

<< < 1 2 3 > >>