Public Forums | News | Mobile App Discontinued - News Discussion

mamajive

I haven't looked at it for a long time and never really used it so it won't bother me that it's no longer available. 

Clairelily

Claire van Oirschot
Whakatane, Bay of Plenty, NZ

I tried using the app once. Was pretty lame. Would be great to have a mobile friendly version of this site.

megantalks

Megan Campbell
Brunswick, Victoria, AU

I've been hoping for a mobile friendly hnet for ages! Excellent!

musiclover817

Shari Pfeffer
Coconut Creek, FL, US

when I upgraded to a new phone, the app was deleted off my phone by itself.. so i figured it was gone from the app store. Cant wait for a more mobile friendly h.net!

SATOMI

I'm waiting for renewal Hnet which is more mobile friendly! 

turnuptheevil

Shannon Groves
Ames, Iowa, US

Sad day. I haven't used it in quite awhile but I met most of the Hanson friends I'm closest to via the app app. It used to be a pretty awesome thing to be a part of. 

sarahbellenz

Sarah Rogers
Christchurch, Canterbury, NZ

Looking forward to a mobile friendly version of h.net!

jodie83

jodie loughrey
Heysham , Lancashire, GB

Mine disappeared off my phone ages ago, not that I used it... happy to hear there will be a more mobile friendly hnet for sure. 

EyesWideOpen

A little sad, but this is understandable. The app has been almost dead for a couple of years now. I loved being part of it in 2013-14 but as the new site here was launched, more and more people left the app (I did too gradually) so it lost its purpose pretty much. I'd love to see Hnet become more mobile friendly. 

Daisy79

Monica Di Zio
Pescara, Italy, IT

Great news!!!

asphodelia

Paola Rizzato
Heysham, Lancashire, GB

I think the app was a bit of a tactical blunder on HNET's part because it took away a lot of users who then only used the app, effectively killing the forums. I won't miss it.

missbuck

Missy Buckman
Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin, US

Huh???? I use it and love it.

Your_Illusi0n

Keri Mase
Springdale, AR, US

Bummer! The app is where I met some of my dearest friends. While it has been pretty dead for awhile, I still liked to pop in every now and then and see what was happening. R.I.P. App app!

benfongtorres

Jody Powell
Eunice, LA, US

As you begin making enhancements to H.net, please also consider making a Hanson symbol emoji for Apple and Android phones.  I know I would use it very, very often!!

Thestarinuri

Lauren Angeletta
Garland, TX , US

Making it more mobile friendly is wonderful, consider bringing back chat rooms too, because some of us don't use the forums very much.

JemGrrl

Abby Young
Charleston, South Carolina, US

I have to admit, I hate to see it go, despite that I've been inactive on it for awhile.  I met all my best friends there!  #AllMyFriendsAreHere #IDontWannaGoHome!  But I admit, I am excited by the prospect for a mobile-friendly HNET!  Would make Fansoning tons easier!

kellylizbeth

Kelly Davis
Astoria, New York, US

I agree with @EyesWideOpen. The app was fun to use back when it first came out, and I did connect with my first group of fan friends there so I'm glad it existed...but it was way past its prime. The new HNET is a much better home for the fan community, and making it more mobile-friendly will be great!

jasmine84

Jennifer McWilliams
Oakville, ON, CA

Smart move. Having hanson.net be mobile friendly would be GREAT! 

StephITZ123

Will I finally be able to play videos on my iPhone?! :P

jackieboos

Jackie Boos
Roanoke, Texas, US

Yes @StephITZ123! I agree! Except mine is Android. I would love to be able to watch livestreams on my phone.

alomazzi

Andrea Lomazzi
Buenos Aires, CABA, AR

Looking forward to it!

IWantTheXtraordinary

Megan McNeill
Urbandale, IA, US

I was never a big fan of the app. Will be nice to have a more mobile-friendly version of this site! I tried watching videos on this site with my tablet the other day and it didn't work. :(

eric2008

Aww...that's sad. I met some amazing people on the app. 

SophiaSmiles

Happy to hear you are planning on making hnet more mobile friendly! Good idea! :)

AutumnOertel

Autumn Oertel
Princeton , Il, US

whatever is easiest! I never had the app, but it would be nice to have a better check in from our phones :)

<< < 1 2 > >>