Public Forums | News | The State Of The Band - News Discussion

robinbond

I wonder if this means that the album has already been recorded and news has just been hidden. It seems to suggest that the album will be released directly after the world tour... which means two tours in a row maybe?

19bevbowe82

Beverley Ann Bowe
Durham, England, GB

I'm so excited about the Christmas album and the 7th studio Album and the world tour x

Clairelily

Claire van Oirschot
Whakatane, Bay of Plenty, NZ

I LOVE their last Christmas album. Think this next one should be super awesome. Hope they'll do what they did last time and have a mix of some of their fave Christmas songs and some songs they wrote.

eek_a_mouse

Snowed In has been my favorite Christmas album ever since it came out.  I can't wait to see what they come up with for the new one!  Wintery Mix...  :)

And contemplating 25/7 is almost like trying to imagine a color that doesn't exist.  What will it be like, I wonder...

racquel

super pumped !

penne2015

i am taking the Christmas album comes out this year ??? right???   I was getting worried if they were headed to the EP route for a few years before committing to a full length album..  I wouldn't mind that but I do love my Hanson albums... that is why I became a member, so I could see all the behind the scenes stuff. 

mamajive

Hanson you are so good to us. Looking forward to everything you plan to share with us in the next few years.

roses_4_tay

i canot wait hanson you have made me soo proud

91domer

World tour.....new Christmas album....7th studio album....AWESOME! 2017-2018 will be great years for Hanson  and their fans.

TheGlam_Squad

Susannah Robertson
Dallas, TX, US

25 years and with all the same band members .... Mind blown .

mintay

Thanks for laying out all the band news!  Great stuff coming up over the next year.

MissRiza

Kelsey Wetmore
Greensburg, PA, US

So excited for all the new music! Yay for LOUD, Play, A Wintery Mix, and 25/7! :D <3

crazymootiful

Amanda Rigby
Nottinghamshire &, Derbyshire , GB

As a Hanson fan I feel very spoilt. I'm looking forward to all the new music and keeping my fingers crossed that there will be a show near me on the tour.

Prisco84

WOW! Can't wait to listen to all the new music! Thanks guys!

lauralac

So excited can't wait to see you and listen to the new album :) I hope you will go to France :D 

tara.haugen

NEW CHRISTMAS ALBUM?! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NEW ALBUM?!  EEEEEEEEK!!!!!  WORLD TOUR?!  HALLELUIJAH!!!!!!  All of this is so freakin' exciting.  Thanks, guys!!!!!

Shizuka

I'm really happy to hear that!

Now I live in Japan but I'll be sent to Sydney next April. I wanna go to ALL concerts in Australia!!

JessikaStigwood

Thank for sharing great band news with us. Looking forward to the all new music and tour! 

candygirlhanson

Maura McClafferty
Boston, MA, US

YAY! :)

imnotsotough86

Melissa Browning
PORTLAND, OR, US

New Music. Tour. Christmas. OH MY! So exciting! :)

AprilxBegins

Wonderful news! x

missbuck

Missy Buckman
Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin, US

so cannot wait ;)

mcshlik

A world tour and a new full length studio album?!?! Thank you Hanson for listening - you're so good to us demanding fans! 

Franitz

So excited for the news!!! Can't wait for the tour! Christmas album and new album?! Wow! Thank you so much!!! Hope I can see you on tour with my sis!! :D 

laarni

25/7!!!

<< < 1 2 > >>