Public Forums | Help | Renewal Problem

Marica

Been trying to renew my hanson,net memebrship for a few days now.  I always get this error, no matter what CC I use (Visa, Amex)...

An error has occurred and we are not able to complete your order. Please contact customer service if you continue to experience this error.

Yeah, reported to customer service, but thought someone might enlighten me here.

robinbond

I presume its website admin and not the card, to start with - unless you are having the same issue elsewhere

petu

Same here with Mastercard, it's been like this for a while now. I did let CS know maybe a week ago or so. Personally I'm not in a hurry, but someone else might be..

Marica

my cards are fine. hanson.net doesn't seem to want my money.

Marica

Well, I am trying this for a week now and my membership will lapse today. But it's not like it gives me anything these days, except the EP which  I will get one way or the other.

leigh1

Are you using a mobile device? Or Safari as a browser? Those two seem to have the most issues.

petu

Laptop, Firefox.. gonna give Chrome a try.. hold on...

petu

Oh wow, Chrome did work! Thanks Leigh! :)

Harmony81

Same here, will be a Member and notthing will work. I try it with Chrome, Mobile and with Firefox.

leigh1

Please don't use a mobile device, but try again with a laptop/PC. We think we may have found the issue.

Padackles

its funny you say that Leigh because I just tried placing an order on my laptop and kept getting errors at check out. Used my phone and it went through fine.

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

Yeah I was having the same issue ordering the Hanson monopoly so I used a different card

Harmony81

@Leigh1 i try it with my Laptop first with Mozilla and Chrome both are not working then i try it mobile.
Yesterday i try it the last time with my PC again, but it don't works.

Harmony81

Today i try it again and it works now fine for me on firefox. Sad to get no help since days.....

<< < 1 > >>