Public Forums | Help | Members exclusive concert lineup?

tropicalsunrise

Hey y'all,

The last Hanson concert I attended, I went with two friends who were not h.net members. While standing in the lineup, I seem to remember that an employee of the venue or a roadie came outside and asked the hanson.net members to form one line, and the non-members to form another.

The idea was that the h.net members would get into the venue first for the best seats, as the show was GA.

I'm wondering if anyone knows whether this is still the case for the Wintry Mix tour? I was a longtime h.net member but my membership recently expired, and I'm attending the Vancouver show this Saturday. I also realize that if I renew my membership, I won't receive the membership card in the mail in time to prove to the bouncer or whoever that I'm a member. If there is, in fact, a separate lineup for h.net members, how would I show that I am a member without an h.net card?

Thanks for any advice.

Anne aka tropicalsunrise

StephITZ123

Leigh mentioned in another thread that when possible, there will be a member's line this tour, but that it won't be known until the day of show most likely. 

They've actually done away with the membership cards, so if you do renew - go to "My Account" and there is a "print member ID" option. I would just suggest screen capping/printing that.

tropicalsunrise

Thanks so much for the info! Do you remember where the other thread was posted?

EnchantedKnitwit

Laura Thorp
Owings Mills, Maryland, US

If not, it was in Tour Talk ;)

tropicalsunrise

The link didn't work but I found it in Tour Talk, thanks!

<< < 1 > >>