Public Forums | Help | Sure Fire way to ensure the guys get a gift?

JJJuliet

Lauren Leary
Wilmington, DE, US

I knit Taylor a scarf eons  ago, and was never able to get it to him.

Well now I've built something I'm fairly proud of, for each of the guys and i'd be pretty heart broken if it never saw its way to them.

I'm going to the concert on 8/22 at the queen in Wilmington, and I just don't know how to make sure they get it...sure i could leave it on the stage, but id be afraid of it being broken, stolen or left behind. (If you're really THAT curious PM me and I'll let you know what it is lol)

Has anyone ever gifted something to the band and had them actually get it? If so how do you know and how did you go about getting it to them?

TheWanderer

Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

mail it to the office. 

NancyPants

i've seen people give them presents at every m&g and moe etc - and while they 'get them' i'm not sure all of them make it back home... so i'd go with what kaitlin suggested and posting it to their head office :)

robinbond

Zac went outside before one show in Brazil a number of years ago. One Brazilian fan had coordinated making a fan book for them with photo's, names etc. She was able to give it to him but that is probably hit and miss. I sent them a copy of my Hanson biography with our Take The Walk documentation in 2017.

JJJuliet

Lauren Leary
Wilmington, DE, US

as far as mailing it, probably not the safest route, because of how fragile it is...though i guess its always an option..wheres the main office? And I wish there were a M&G at this show, but there's not...which is depressing lol 

leigh1

HANSON
3CG Records
209 N. Main St
Tulsa, OK 74103

missbuck

Missy Buckman
Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin, US

Thank you Leigh. I've sent gifts for their bday 

leigh1

"as far as mailing it, probably not the safest route, because of how fragile it is...though i guess its always an option"

Remember that when the guys do these one-off shows, they almost always fly in/out so anything you give them has to fit in their luggage and we all know baggage handlers aren't gentle with luggage. You're better off to carefully package it and send it to the office.

<< < 1 > >>