Public Forums | Help | website not working ?

Taygirl

vanessa thin
Joplin, MO, US

hanson.net is not working  at my house,    i tried everthing  it just wont work , me and other  fans  cant get  hanson.net   for nothing   or phone  when i tried to log in at the house hopefully u will get this fix  it says   webpage cant be found    that all it says everthing i tried to open  it up   i even tried new browsers  and  get rid of cookies  nothing ... but i can get other places but not my house   , iused  to get on their all the time  but now i cant  :(  please  fix this   thank you  

lilswede18

Hnet is working fine, if it works everywhere but your home, then it is an issue isolated to the internet, internet speed, device, ect specifically at your home. =) 

Taygirl

vanessa thin
Joplin, MO, US

ok thank  you  

melzwah

I'm in Australia and I haven't been able to access it for the last 2 days and I know there's more then a few others that are affected also. So I think there might be something wrong with the server possibly??. Wouldn't load at all on my home/work/mum's internet, all are different providers. 

I've only managed to access it by using a proxy site on my laptop today. 

Hollybelle

Holly Snider
Conway, South Carolina, US

I've been having increasing issues with it too. Over the last few weeks I'd occasionally get an error message saying "This page isn't working. Hanson.net didn't send any data", but now it's happening every day. I have to refresh multiple times to get it to load. I'd say about 50% of the time now it gives me that same error message. That's on both my laptop via wifi and on my cell phone while using data and not the same wifi connection. 

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

Lately when I try to access it on my phone, the first attempt it is not found but then if I reload it will come up.  So far laptops and PCs have been fine accessing it.

melzwah

Yeah, like I've had it once maybe look like it's starting to load but then errors out then i try refreshing and it errors again. So for me it's been a 100% failure rate in the last two days.

Usually it's one error then it refreshes itself and it works, but yeah now it's not loading at all and I've managed to find a work around to get in for myself in the meantime but I know there is a fair few members struggling to still get onto the site.

(Sorry for my spamming before! Page didn't load showing me it posted so I got a little click happy hahaha so thanks for getting rid of those posts!! :))

lorehanson2005

lorena rodriguez
Buceo, Montevideo, UY

I still have some problems with the page (with the computer and even more when i try to access from a cellphone). Sometimes it doesn´t even show me the pins....

StephITZ123

It's been doing a weird "page not found" and then immediately reloading itself, and working for me. That's been on my laptop and phone. 

jobacon12

Joanne Bacon
Dandenong, Victoria , AU

I'm also in Australia and this is the first time in a week I've been able to login to hanson.net

Sometimes the website will load but the format is all over the place but when I try to login I just get page cannot be found.

I've tried on multiple devices in multiple locations in different browsers and the only way I could logon is by using Tor Browser.

EyesWideOpen

The same for me today. The same error messages and even as I'm typing this, the layout is a white blank, like a skeleton version. It also changed one of my pins to an older one automatically (ST concert check-in from 4 concerts back to three, which is odd). 

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

My ST pin was off as well - if I posted it said one less than what was on my profile (which seems to be the same thing happening for you)  I just cleared my case and put everything back in and that seemed to correct things.

leigh1

We are aware of system issues affecting some members and are working on a solution.

<< < 1 > >>