Public Forums | Help | General Help Instructions

leigh1

To help you on the new site and get your answers faster...

• Please read the FAQ for answers to the most frequently asked questions
  • Scroll down and look to see if your question has already been asked/answered. Members often discover the same glitches or have the same questions at the same time
  • For store related issues, please use the Customer Service forms
  • For tech related issues, please use the Customer Service forms
The site is still in beta and we are still working on the last few kinks. It shouldn't take much longer, but don't panic if something doesn't work. We promise it'll all be working smoothly soon.

MikeW144

Is anyone having issues figuring out shirt sizes for the BTTI 2015 T-shirts? My wife and I need help figuring out what the right shirt for us is. We measure ourselves but the measurements don't follow the chart we found. any ideas?

leigh1

I haven't had anyone say the chart is confusing at all. Reply to the email you received and I'll see if I can help you figure it out.

CrZyBeautiful_15

Falon McGuire
Newmarket, NH, US

I'm trying to edit my Profile (add picture, put in my info)...but I can't find where to do that anywhere.. Thanks! :) 

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

Go to the My Account link near the top, then the smaller "Settings" link  (Although it looks like you've already figured it out!)

clairewilliams6

Claire Williams
Melbourme , vic, AU

Can u send me isaac Hansons link so I can pm him Thanks?

lilswede18

https://hanson.net/users/IsaacHanson

canadianduck55

Kim Gilliland
Edmonton, Alberta, CA

Is there a spot on the site that I can view all past set lists (well from the last few tours anyways).

Thanks! :)

lilswede18

Under Calendar you can click Archive and search for whatever city/tour, ect.  Setlists/interviews/pics, ect can then be found under each listed date.

WhitHanFan84

Whitney Lawson
Austin, TX, US

I'm not finding anywhere where it says the date my membership expires, meaning I need to renew. Came someone help me out please?

leigh1

"I'm not finding anywhere where it says the date my membership expires, meaning I need to renew. Came someone help me out please?"

The dates are no longer listed on site. You should receive an reminder email shortly before your expiration.

YUNA

One of my non-member friend is having trouble in registration.  She filled out the resistratin form and has been trying to create her account, but she says the resister button doesn't seem to work.  I tried to create a new account as well, but the button doesn't work for me, too. Would you tell me how she can solve the problem?

lilswede18

Try by making sure you are using Firefox as the browser, and everything about that is updated (flash ect.).

If they're still having issues they'll need go contact CS (link at the bottom of each page).

YUNA

>lilswede18

Thanks for your help! I'll advise her to do so.  And...sorry I shouldn't have posted this kind of question on this thread. 

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

Leigh I just purchased my mom and hnet account for back the island . And I didn't let me create a username . 

lilswede18

You have to create a name then sign up for the membership.  You most likely just renewed your own account and you'll need to contact CS (link at bottom of page) for them to help you fix that.

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

Thanks that s what happened . 

ToniS

Toni Spaulding
Naperville, IL, US

If we preorder the Inside the Box Merch, could we pick up at Hanson Day or will you have a good supply of it there for us to purchase.

leigh1

No, you can't pre-order for pick up. There should be plenty, but we can never guarantee what others before you may purchase or how much.

Amanda101485

Amanda Gasser
Simpsonville, South Carolina, US

Glad you asked that Toni here's hoping they have the cup when we get to MOE, I want the cup but can't buy it now. Guess if they sell out it wasn't meant to be lol life goes on. 

tessabus87

I am renewing my membership and will be going to Hanson Day this year. Do I really still have to pay a shipping fee when renewing?

leigh1

Do I really still have to pay a shipping fee when renewing?

Yes. Making the membership kits available early for HANSON Day attendees is a benefit we offer to members, however, this benefit does incur an expense of preparation time by our team which is more than that of shipping the kits. 

tessabus87

Thanks for the info, Leigh!

eliseroberts22

Hi,

In regards to the new song "searching for signs of life" from Hanson Day, I'm unable to download it. There is a circle with a line through it... can't even listen. I'm assuming this might be because I haven't downloaded the other songs on this album? 

lilswede18

In regards to the new song "searching for signs of life" from Hanson Day, I'm unable to download it. There is a circle with a line through it... can't even listen. I'm assuming this might be because I haven't downloaded the other songs on this album?

You can purchase the song individually on the right where it says 'add to cart.'  Or can also purchase the whole album which would include that song as well.  Once purchased you'll have access to DL what you bought.

<< < 1 2 3 4 5 > >>