Public Forums | Help | Hday Surveys - available to send twice?

petu

Hi guys, I am pretty sure I have filled up all the surveys already and now it seems that it hasn't been saved? So I did the Dance Party again and that's the only one that now says

petu

what half of my message is invisible..? what is going on?

Stephanieh1284

Stephanie Hall
Marietta, GA - Georgia, US

I completed the ones I attended, but they are all showing as blank.  Does this mean they didn't go through?  This was my first HDay, so I don't know what to expect with the surveys.  

eek_a_mouse

They shouldn’t be showing up again after you’ve finished them. I don’t remember that ever happening before.

I completed all of mine, too, and now I see the blank surveys again.  

petu

now it says "Survey has already been completed"..  so it was probably just Taylor messing things up earlier :)

Stephanieh1284

Stephanie Hall

SO does that mean ALL the work I did was for nothing?  :(  I don't want to submit twice, but I want to at least know if I should re-do them. 

petu

@Stephanieh1284
mine said completed (=saved) last time I checked so I would hope everything's fine and they have the first answers. Not 100% sure though. If yours also says "Survey has already been completed" I wouldn't be too worried. But if it's still blank with possibility to check the answers again I am not sure what that means.

asphodelia

Paola Rizzato
Heysham, Lancashire, GB

Mine are showing up as blank again. I don't know if I should submit them again...

eek_a_mouse

Not that we really want to, but could someone please let us know if we need to fill out the survey forms a second time?

pauro77

It also let me complete it again! Please someone confirm if we should do it in case it doesn't show as completed!

pauro77

I just completed again one of them to check and after sending it it says completed but if I open it again it does let me complete it a 3rd time.

Stephanieh1284

Stephanie Hall

The ones I have completed a "second" time are now showing as completed.   I'm guessing the first ones didn't go through.

pauro77

It's still allowing me to send a third or fourth time or whatever I want.

leigh1

"It's still allowing me to send a third or fourth time or whatever I want."

It only accepts your first response. After that, it ignores any further attempts and those are not included in the results.

pauro77

@leigh1 so it doesn't need to show as completed to know the first one went through?

<< < 1 > >>