Public Forums | Help | Did The Fanclub Forums Disappear For A While?

robinbond

A couple of hours ago I was looking in the fanclub forums. Right now, they seem to have disappeared. I can't think of anything I posted that might have been inappropriate that my access would have been cut off, and certainly in the past if I had made a comment that was, for lack of a better term, out of left-field, it had just been removed or even the whole post deleted. 

Owing to the fact that the forums pages have been looking a little odd lately, although the removal of the Take The Walk forums was explained, I presume it might be a general issue (perhaps maintenance?) that everyone might be experiencing. Is there some general issue with fanclub forums at the moment? The issue is certainly not my membership, since that only runs out in July.

robinbond

Oh don't worry -- they seem to be back.

robinbond

Now they're gone again -- I'm going to assume it is site maintenance

asphodelia

Paola Rizzato
Heysham, Lancashire, GB

Gone for me, too. They must be working 'under the hood'.

robinbond

Word was it might have been admin for tickets for Jamaica going on sale tomorrow... I'm just glad. I was panicking over what I might have said or done. That said, I had access to street team leader forums for five minutes -- not that I read anything - I was too worried about the rest of the site

CTUSA

It must be maintenance because I noticed other people's comments were coming under my account feed which usually shows the last comments I made. 

believe1984

It's till gone for me

missgypsy

Ok. So I’m not the only one.  Good. Mine have been missing for about three days now...

blueskyjudy

Judy Ferrante
Conklin, NY, US

I lost half of them today.    

But yesterday, I was able to see street team forums - why can't we see them all the time?   

robinbond

@Judy --- once one has paid a membership, one has access to the street team forums I believe. Is it possible yesterday may have been one of the first times you've been on the forums since joining? I mean no disrespect if I'm wrong and you have been a paying member since 2000 or whatever. I am simply being observant of the 1 in your number of member years.

robinbond

Okay -- I was just looking at fanclub forums and now only have the public forums again. I guess it'll even out.

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

Access to the Street Team forums is only for those who are registered on the Street Team, not all paid members.

bcat

Lisa Lloyd
Mount Wellington, Auckland, NZ

Saying that the leaders forum is still not showing up, it’s been gone a few days at least 

xxsweetsxx

Yeah, the forums keep appearing, and reappearing. At the time of writing this, all of the fan club forums have disappeared.

xxsweetsxx

*disappearing and reappearing I mean to say.

leigh1

We're aware of the issue and are working on a fix. Thanks for your patience!

blueskyjudy

Judy Ferrante
Conklin, NY, US

Robin, yes, I am new here, not quite a year.  I do post on the forums here at Hanson.net and their Facebook page.  Always interesting!

Ah, the joy of malfunctioning websites.  Thanks Katie for info on street team forums.  ( though I did enjoy checking them out while they were up!)

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

You can always join here if you want to be in it.

https://hanson.net/StreetTeam

bcat

Lisa Lloyd
Mount Wellington, Auckland, NZ

I’ll add that you don’t even have to be a fan club member to be on the street team. 

<< < 1 > >>