Public Forums | Help | Merchandise

Jennateur

I saw a bright blue string theory hoody on the site. It had a piano in the upper front corner and it said "Hanson string theory" on the back. It has since disappeared. I received Hanson String Theory Tickets for Christmas (YES!) so I wanted to buy that hoody to wear to the show. But I can't find it anywhere. Did it sell out, will it be sold again? Thank you for your help.

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

Usually once it is removed from the site, it isn't going to return.  Seems they replaced it with the black string theory hoodie. 

MBrindza

Hello. I'm really new to all this, but I have a question on buying on the store. I like some of the new shirts and I try to pick a size, but doesn't give me an option. Can someone shed a little light on it for me? Much appreciated!

lilswede18

You have to make sure you check the color box then the size options will appear. 

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

Before you can pick a size, you need to pick a color.  Even if there only is 1 color option available.  There should be a little colored square to click and then you should be able to see/choose sizes :)

MBrindza

Thank you so much!!

<< < 1 > >>