Public Forums | Help | My membership isn't recognized

canadianduck55

Kim Gilliland
Edmonton, Alberta, CA

I renewed my membership in July but it isn't being recognized on the new site.  I want to enter the voicemail contest! Help! :)

leigh1

Please fill out a Customer Service form so we can better assist you with this technical issue.

leigh1

scratch that, we already looked you up and should have you back to being a member shortly.

leigh1

there you go

canadianduck55

Kim Gilliland
Edmonton, Alberta, CA

Thank you, you are awesome!!!

melissa82686

I know for me, when I logged in it said my password was invalid, and i had to request a password reset

crs80103

Courtney Leasure
Steubenville, OH, US

same thing happened to me melissa!

leigh1

Everyone needs a new password (well almost everyone).

ahopper84

Amber Godfrey
Tucson, AZ, US

Also having this problem, only I just purchased my membership.  I already submitted a ticket, and changed my password.  Love the new site so far!

IsaacFreak21

I was trying to buy something but I cant seem to get it to come up with the shipping charges it says pick a shipping method but i dont see anything to click on Thanks!

leigh1

"I was trying to buy something but I cant seem to get it to come up with the shipping charges it says pick a shipping method but i dont see anything to click on Thanks!"

Re-enter all your shipping information even if it is already there. Once re-entered, the shipping options should appear.

jodie83

jodie loughrey
Heysham , Lancashire, GB

I had trouble logging in too. Had to reset my password. 

Melcronje83

Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, ZA

The new site keeps asking me to sign up as a member, but I know my membership is up to date. Sent an email to Customer Service - is that all I need to do?

jessica.l.thomas

I'm having the same problem as well. It's telling me I'm not a member when I am ?? 

xxnikxx

I am also having a membership problem!

xxnikxx

I have rest my password but still says i am not a member?

canadianduck55

Kim Gilliland
Edmonton, Alberta, CA

Leigh1 - I am logged in to the site and click on something that says members only and the buy a membership pop up keeps coming up....not sure why...

THank you!

roberta.costa.brasil

my login  isn't being recognized on the new site as a member os the fanclub, please fix it so I can enter the contest and see all the blog posts.

jezzerd

I actually have the same problem! I'm not recognised as a member and cannot see any of the member content, but I renewed in March! Please fix this :)

itzjaclyn

Jaclyn Rudeski
Hanover Twp., Pennsylvania, US

can someone look into my membership years? also i cant see street team content

mariaclara

Maria Clara Reis
Campos, Rio de Janeiro, BR

Roberta, change your password to use your old username, everybody else had to. 

Melcronje

Melanie Cronje
Comet ext 3, Boksburg, Gauteng, ZA

got mine right all thx to a fellow apper Ted. I used my email and not my username - initially I thought I had entered the wrong username and that's why I logged in with my email, but the site created a new profile for me and that's why it said I wasn't a member... all good now :) whoo hoo :)

Jessy81

Same here! I just bought a membership and I'm not able to see any members only forums

<< < 1 > >>