Public Forums | Help | i want to earn pins...

missrenee1

s. renee conner
atchison, ks, US

but i have to be a fan club member.  i am, so how do I let the new site know that?  thanks!

Rhaymes

Rachel Hockema
Lehi, UT, US

Are you logged in?  Your old password won't work on the new site.  You'll need to go to "Forgot Password?" at the top of the page and reset your password before you can login.  I hope this helps!

missrenee1

s. renee conner
atchison, ks, US

I did log in, and it recognizes me as a member.  but, it doesn't show a 'fan club member' badge or let me earn pins. :-(

sallylang

Sally Lang
Richmond, Virginia, US

I'm having the same problem. I just purchased my membership but it hasn't shown up on the site yet. I'm hoping it just takes a little time to realize and add it.

lilswede18

If you just signed up for a membership and it's not showing, try logging out and logging back in.

leigh1

missrenee1, you need to log in with your member username (remove the 1) instead of your public one. 

canadianduck55

Kim Gilliland
Edmonton, Alberta, CA

Same here - I logged in and no dice...

HannahsMom

Danielle Fredette
Liverpool, NY, US

random PIN question-The guys mentioned there was going to be a PIN for those of us who attended Hanson day `14- just curious to know if that is still a thing? or bear with it until all the bugs are worked out?

leigh1

There will  be a pin for that eventually, just not right away, but it is coming soon!

EllyNZ

Elly Bucher
Christchurch, Canterbury, NZ

Leigh, is there a way for us to earn the tour pins yet for attending concerts? Or is that still coming?

leigh1

still coming

alexandrabaffa1

Alexandra Baffa
Rio de Janeiro, RJ, BR

Leigh,

how can i get anthem tour pin?

thanks.

alexandrabaffa1

Alexandra Baffa
Rio de Janeiro, RJ, BR

and i shared twice differents things but i didnt won my share pin.

missrenee

Leigh,

thanks!  it worked!

Sarah17

Hi. I have a question about the pins. I've been a fanclub member continuously since 2008 and on the fanclub member pin mine only has the number 1 on it, but I've been a member for like.....7 years? How can I change it to indicate I've been a member for longer?
Thanks for your help :)

lilswede18

Sarah - they said at this time those would not be changing.

MusicalWasteland

Melissa Barnes
Ronkonkoma, New York, US

I noticed someone has a pin for reading/looking at a setlist. I can't find them on the site, I searched the archives and nothing. Am I blind?

lilswede18

Melissa - the setlists are included with the tour dates in the archive.  Each tour date when you click on it has the setlist, pics, reporter interview and report (if applicable), and MOE pics (if applicable). 

JenMcV

This is probably really obvious, but how do I get the pins for listening to albums? Do I have to link my iTunes or something? Thanks!

MusicalWasteland

Melissa Barnes
Ronkonkoma, New York, US

JenMcV- You have to click the launch media player link at the top of the page and listen to the albums. Once you listen to all of the songs on the streaming album you will receive a pin for it.

MusicalWasteland

Melissa Barnes
Ronkonkoma, New York, US

Kim- I'm did a search of tour dates and opened quite a few of them. All I am finding under each date is either pictures or the reporter audio. Are there only a few shows with the set lists actually posted or do I have the dumb luck of clicking the few that don't?

JenMcV

Thank you!

lilswede18

Melissa - the newer ones should have setlists.  Keep in mind they are still loading content daily.

MusicalWasteland

Melissa Barnes
Ronkonkoma, New York, US

Got it. Sometimes I go the difficult way around things.

<< < 1 > >>