Public Forums | Tour | Touring in New Places

tayzbeth

Where would you like to tour with Hanson?

Im planning the USA.

Hollybelle

Holly Snider
Conway, South Carolina, US

Hanson fan house swap (car swap?). You come see shows in the US and I'll go see shows in the UK. :-)

My real answer is I'm dying to make it to Australia sooner or later.

Lautje85

The swap thing is actually a very fun idea :)

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

I think my next big Hanson trip will be West Coast shows as opposed to my usual East Coast shows... or maybe South East Coast... Or maybe figure out how to follow an entire tour ;)

Padackles

Yeah NGL the swap thing sounds like a cool idea. HAHA.

I think now that I have a passport I'm going to make it my mission to go to Canada and see them next tour.

Cpazchile

Carmen Paz Acuna
Santiago, RM, CL

It is a good idea to help any fanson who is travelling and visiting some new places. 

I had been lucky to meet some friends from the place and the experience of touring with Hanson is so much fun

I will be glad to help anyone who travels to South America next time :)

starfairy83

I'm planning stay in USA!

Tasmania1984

Europe!

tayzbeth

Holly - You do have the most brilliant ideas!!

Let me know if you plan on doing the UK.

You can come stay here with me :)

"It Is About What Is Most Beautiful In Life" TH

shazie06

i would love to do the usa

robinbond

Hanson generally give a country a street team the tour before they will tour there. New Zealand got a street team during Shout It Out, and have just had a tour there now. South Africa recently got an official street team, and Hanson did say in the last livestream Q&A that they would come here "next tour"; guys, we need a 37 song setlist please, although if you want to play till the sun comes up that's also fine

ilovenerds

Rachel Gallegos
Moreno Valley, California (CA), US

I'll pretty  much go anywhere that my money allows, I've done most of the states so now it's time to hit up other countries. But I doubt I'll ever stop seeing them play in the states to many friends all over.

lasalle2235

michelle wilson
Sharon, SC, US

i can only afford to go to shows near me. the last one i went to was in charlotte nc and i loved it !! i can't wait until they come again!

gemgib

Gemma Martin
Gibraltar, Gibraltar, GI

Funnily enough, Europe. Never traveled around let alone seen Hanson perform (apart from the UK). They've always announced European tours during term time. I'm crossing my fingers that we get a summer tour & I can visit France, Italy etc.

dylanayadante

samantha wilding
Portsmouth, Hampshire, GB

Yes to summer tour in Europe...has there ever been one (not counting 5of5 or festivals)? I don't think so, I'm sure the shows I missed 2003/2007 were September/april (but I wasn't really paying attention either time - too busy being pregnant)

asphodelia

Paola Rizzato
Heysham, Lancashire, GB

Personally, I can't think of anything worse than sitting outside for hours in 30 C temperatures. I'd die. Give me the winter tours anytime.

gemgib

Gemma Martin
Gibraltar, Gibraltar, GI

I don't have the luxury of touring whenever I want. It's Summer or feign death.

I'd also be very happy with Easter dates...my birthday falls on a Saturday next year and celebrating my 30th so that would be marvelous :)

asphodelia

Paola Rizzato
Heysham, Lancashire, GB

Gemma, I totally feel your pain, honestly!

It's just that, as anyone who knows me well is aware, I don't do very well in the summer. It's one of the reasons why I moved to the UK, and it's still too warm! :D

tayzbeth

I love the intimacy of smaller local venues and European fans are lovely to be with.

I would love to go to Chicago though and some other cities easy to get to from there.

caseypenney

Asia! Asia! Asia! I can't think of too many Asian stops recently (Philippines was one). I'm a New Yorker living in Singapore, so as you can imagine I'm missing some of the amazing NYC gigs like 5 of 5 etc. Did have the chance to see Anthem in Sydney which was obviously amazing. But more Asian stops would be

caseypenney

(Emoticons missing).... there were claps in that post.

gemgib

Gemma Martin
Gibraltar, Gibraltar, GI

Haha @asphodelia ! You'd suffer big time here. We still have Summer weather in October! The thought of wearing a jumper or long sleeves right now makes me feel sick. I don't like sitting out in any extreme (cold or hot) but I absolutely detest rain (biggest reason I'd never move to the UK) so as long as it's not pissing it down, I'm ok.

xNataliex

Natalie Martin
Manchester , & London , GB

And it's rained every time you've visited me!

gemgib

Gemma Martin
Gibraltar, Gibraltar, GI

I rest my case ;)

kasey5

Now that I've kick my idiot husband to the curb, Hanson friends are welcome to stay with me.

Of course, you'd have to put up with four sloppy, noisy, teenage boys.

Hanson skipped Northern California with the Anthem tour, I'm hoping I'll get a couple of dates for the 2015 tour.

<< < 1 2 > >>