Public Forums | Tour | HANSON DAY

AminahAyari20

Aminah Ayari
Adelaide , South Australia, AU

Fans from Australia and New Zealand who have attended hanson day in past years around about how much do I need for the trip in AUD and what's the best company to go through for flights?

SillySteph1213

Stephanie Schumann
Los Fresnos, Texas, US

Omg. I love your yard!

AminahAyari20

Aminah Ayari

Aww thank you so much :)

turnuptheevil

Shannon Groves
Ames, Iowa, US

Aminah! I'd be so happy if you came. I'm in the US but I used a currency converter for what I spent. So I hope that helps you some. It will depend on how many days you stay. I calculated for about 4. Hotel would be about $561.24 AUD for 4 days, but you could easily split that with some other fans. The more you share with, the more it goes down. About $114.07 for food, although that's over-shooting it so it's negotiable. Merch will depend on how much you want/are willing to spend. I don't remember how much event tickets were but that's dependent on which you'd like to do. I estimated $91.25 if you do everything. I think that's everything besides the flight. So again, it's kind of negotiable depending on what/how many events you'd like to do, how many people you room with, etc. Also factor in the cost of renewing your fan club membership, if you'd like to take the members ep home with you!

galadriel301982

Sarah Todd
Brooklyn Park, MInnesota, US

I hope you do make it, Aminah. I would love to be able to meet you!

MarshmallowLover

Kerry Abbott
Middle of Nowhere, TN, US

It would be awesome if you could come, Aminah! It's best to overestimate on how much you think you need, but try to budget for things as best as you can! You don't want to spend TOO much money, as tempting as it may be. But you also have to spoil yourself a bit because it's an extremely special event. I hope it all works out for you!

P.S. Last year, during Tay's photography lecture, he asked about people travelling very long distances. If Beth hadn't already been picked to go first, she would have had her chance then! So, it seems they try to go the extra distance **pun intended** for people who worked extra hard to be there.

Jessjones86

Jessica Jones
Central , South Carolina , US

Oh my gosh aminah I would love for u to come!!!!

Tasmania1984

Sensational grass haha

AminahAyari20

Aminah Ayari

Thank you everyone who has commented on here I am trying to figure out prices and flights and all that stuff see if I am able to make it there or if I may have to wait till 2016 the last thing I wanna do is come on a tight budget! **** Australia so far from Tulsa lol  and also work out a sitter for 4 kids lol  being there will be a dream come true but can't promise anything till I can work out these prices :) Tasmania1984 :thanks I had fun mowing it lol maybe next one I will do the music made for humans robot ad monkey lol

xNataliex

Natalie Martin
Manchester , & London , GB

Have you spoken to Nat? (1 of the Oz leaders). I know she's thinking of going. It might be worth asking her in case she already has a good idea of flights etc.

exgirlfriend

hahaha. your yard is awesome!!!

xNataliex

Natalie Martin
Manchester , & London , GB

ps. I think her username is Natie

<< < 1 > >>