Public Forums | Tour | Tulsa Member's Event 2015

twoleftfeet

Stupid question but who's excited? 

MarshmallowLover

Kerry Abbott
Middle of Nowhere, TN, US

Mmeeeeeee!!! I've been looking forward to it since the drive home from the last one

MamaTonie

Tonie Montgomery
Puyallup, WA, US

Bring on MOE2015!!!

turnuptheevil

Shannon Groves
Ames, Iowa, US

*Raises hand*

MissCrazyBful

Mandy Peake
Melbourne, Vic, AU

Super excited to go to my first Hanson Day, and to the USA for the first time! :)

Evanspiration

Kristin Moore
The Dalles, OR, US

It will be my last one so I'm kinda mixed about it 

Your_Illusi0n

Keri Mase
Springdale, AR, US

Why your last, Kristin?

I have only ever been to MOE 2011, and that was back when it was just a short set, quick q&a, and a quick group picture.  I have yet to attend the 3 day adventures, so I'm hoping MOE 2015 will be my turn.  I'm moving to Arkansas and will only be 2 hours from Tulsa, so hopefully I can go this time!

t_new_angel_baby

Rose DePerio
Eastvale, CA, US

I'm so totally psyched about it!

xNataliex

Natalie Martin
Manchester , & London , GB

Me!

shazie06

i am i have never been to one so it will be my first

so excited :)

niccie82

niccie seymour
Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan, GB

me!!!

mbwall84

Megan Bradley
Lebanon, TN, US

I am really hoping that I will finally get to go next year!!!!

Disillusioned

Amy Peine
Rice, MN, US

MOE 2015 will be my first!  I've already cleared (*cough*begged*cough*) it with the hubby to let me escape for a full weekend and leave him alone with our little drama queen hahaha!  

SillySteph1213

Stephanie Schumann
Los Fresnos, Texas, US

I'm excited! !! We're already planning!  :D

ashleesteinhart

Ashlee Steinhart
Honolulu, HI, US

My last for awhile as well:( we are moving to the desert in CA. No one to watch the littles while we go on our adventures. I'll make the most of 2015 though!!!!

ashleesteinhart

Ashlee Steinhart
Honolulu, HI, US

My last for awhile as well:( we are moving to the desert in CA. No one to watch the littles while we go on our adventures. I'll make the most of 2015 though!!!!

jessrp

Jessica Pfeiffer
Sterling Heights, Michigan, US

Can't wait!!!

babycakes_14285

I've been so excited since MOE 2014 ended. I've already started saving, and I'm happy that they are giving us more notice of dates this year it will make planning so much easier!

mandie1143

Amanda McLeroy
Prairieville, LA, US

I've never been, but I am hoping to go.  I always have to work so we'll see!  *fingers crossed*

Jessjones86

Jessica Jones
Central , South Carolina , US

Oh oh! Me!!! Meeee!!!! 

eric2008

I'm planning on it. Hoping I can get there next year. I went in 2012 and had a blast. Would love to do it again.

betsyluvszac

I haven't been able to go in the past cuz of money problems but I'm planning to go this coming yr! I'm excited! w00t!

twoleftfeet

I am so happy to hear that so many people are going for their first time and even more happy to hear about so many people returning. 

I missed it last year but went to the last 3 before that and always have the time of my life. 

I think them announcing the dates this early will be a big help :)

Thanks guys ;)

Reaper

Teresa Pegg
Oldbury, West Midlands, GB

Never been able to go so I want all the goss

LuckyDeathStar

Gabrielle Pickelheimer
Reynoldsburg, OH, US

ME ME ME MEEEEE. I've been saving as much of my vacation at work as possible so I can use it just for this. :)

<< < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > >>