Public Forums | Tour | BTTI 2015

topela

Who is going and what are you looking forward to the most?

I am going and I can't wait to be on the beach with some of my best friends.

topela

Oops. I should have put this in the fan club section. Sorry. :(

maalaearose

Hey there! I'll be there. I can't wait to hangout with my friends and of course seeing Hanson. It's going to be a blast. 

jasmine84

Jennifer McWilliams
Oakville, ON, CA

I'll be there :)

MamaTonie

Tonie Montgomery
Puyallup, WA, US

I'm coming with my bff in all things Hanson, Kasey5.

harrietthespy

Kimberly Ana Meyer
East Meadow , New York, US

I'm going! I can't wait. I am looking forward to the music. 2014 has been a low Hanson seeing year so I would like to start 2015 off right! haha

steff56822

Stephanie Apter
Thornhill, Ontario, CA

I'm going :)

Looking forward to it !

xNataliex

Natalie Martin
Manchester , & London , GB

I'll be there! My big birthday present to myself. I'm going with some of my favourite people, to see some more of my favourite people, it's going to a hard holiday to top :)

fernandafefe

Fernanda Martins Garutti
Sao Caetano Do Sul, Sao Paulo, BR

I'll be there. Since it's my first BTTI I'm looking forward to everything that is about to happen. :)

timetofly87

Florencia Ortiz
Buenos aires, Buenos aires, AR

Going to Cancun for new year's eve. and then Btti with my awesome friends from all over the world! I cant wait! I know its gonna be awesome! 

phoebemills

CAN. NOT. WAIT.  favourite friends, favourite band, favourite kind of weather, and favourite kind of bar,,, FREE!!

Marianna87

can't waaaaaaaait

themayqueen

Bethany Leigh
DANDRIDGE, Tennessee, US

Me me me! It's my first time.

trilobitey

Michele Basso
Grande Prairie, Alberta, CA

I'm going! I'm so looking forward to escaping the northern Canadian winter and seeing my friends that I haven't seen in ages. Oh, and open bar, haha. 

xNataliex

Natalie Martin
Manchester , & London , GB

Haha, Phoebe!

It'll all be amazing, but I'm interested to see how this pot painting activity pans out

Tasmania1984

Would love to go to one of these one day

heresahansonfan

Rebecca Plant
Tacoma, WA, US

Man, I wish I could go to this!

ErinElizabeth

I am needing to sell my BTTI room.  Anyone interested? 

jlanguirand

I'm going for my first time! Can't wait! Any tips i should know?

deborahmorais

Hi girls! I'm selling my spot for BTTI 2015 (6 nights), if you know anyone that's interested please let me know!

hannao

55 days and counting

misskz

Kari Zerfass
Tulsa, Oklahoma, US

I'll be there! Looking forward to the beach, nice weather, snorkeling for the first time, SUPing for the first time, seeing Kelly, live music on the beach, Hanson, Hanson, and Hanson.

Oh, did I mention Hanson? ;)

kister2

krysta king
North Sydney , Nova Scotia, CA

I'm really thinking about this but I'm unsure of how pricing works as I see some rooms opened up plus I donno if I wanna travel alone has anyone gone from canada before and can kinda give me an idea

kister2

krysta king
North Sydney , Nova Scotia, CA

I'm really thinking about this but I'm unsure of how pricing works as I see some rooms opened up plus I donno if I wanna travel alone has anyone gone from canada before and can kinda give me an idea

jasmine84

Jennifer McWilliams
Oakville, ON, CA

Krysta I've gone twice before, the 2nd time alone. It's pretty easy! Customs happens when you land, and the Island Gigs guys shuttle you right to the resort. It's really easy to make new friends (though I know you know some people already going). I would recommend it for sure!

<< < 1 2 > >>