Public Forums | Tour | July 22 show Richmond va innsbrook .

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

I’m excited they are coming back to our area ,however lawn seats are impossible to do with social distancing . Have planned in case that is still in effect .? 

SarahMisuro

This is too early for a show. It’ll still be a risk in July. 

Padackles

They're honestly pushing it with this show. I have no idea why they thing something like this is going to happen in July. I'd be weary of buying tickets to it honestly.

DChansonfan

Lindsay Augustine
Washington, DC, US

Yeah Richmond is pretty close to me (I'm in Washington DC) but there is a 0% chance of me attending this. It's too soon.  I wish them all the success with ticket sales and attendance if it goes forward but everyone will have to make their own decisions and I will not be going to any events with big crowds probably until 2021. 

illbeyourmemory

I'm excited. I'm going to buy tickets either way. Hanson hasn't been to Richmond in awhile. Virginia's lockdown ends on June 10th and we are currently on our third day with less cases which is good news!

itzluver

Anyone see a place to enter the VA presale code?

forejess

Jessica Armstrong
Henrico, Virginia, US

I just posted about this. I am thinking they may not be able to do it? I go to Innsbrook After Hours all of the time and I have never seen them do a presale before. I was hoping this was a rare occasion but it isn't looking like it...

itzluver

Oh good grief lol

taysbear

Carrie Nairn

It copies the presale code for you . At least it did for me 

taysbear

Carrie Nairn

Thanks too for disclaimer , I got a handicapped seat and hope for the best 

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

I think the concert will be canceled. My maroon5 was canceled at that was suppose to be in September 17. Good luck to you.

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

I mean postpond

illbeyourmemory

@jlove1984

They haven't postponed or canceled this show yet. This show is still going on as I know of!

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

Well the other day I got a email about maroon 5

illbeyourmemory

@jlove1984

Well that was for your show not mine

TheWanderer

Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

the closer it gets, the more hope i have. but im 50/50 on it happeing

@jlove: theres also a huge difference in venue sizes and layouts here. 20,000+ people inside is much different than around 1000 outside

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

And one off shows are a bit different than a full tour. One off they just need to take into consideration whatever large  group limitations may be in place for 1 state not multiple.

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

Grand Rapids was canceled 

taysbear

Carrie Nairn

I just saw Grand Rapids was canceled . Please let us know about this one ASap . 

taysbear

Carrie Nairn

TheWanderer Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

the closer it gets, the more hope i have. but im 50/50 on it happeing

@jlove: theres also a huge difference in venue sizes and layouts here. 20,000+ people inside is much different than around 1000 outside

I appreciate  the vote of confidence , but now that grand Rapids was canceled , im having my doubts /

illbeyourmemory

Innsbrook just changed the date of the show, it is now Oct 1

DontWaitForTomorrow

Hopefully the October 1st date will work out!

taysbear

Carrie Nairn

DontWaitForTomorrow

Hopefully the October 1st date will work out!

hope so  is this why I didnt  buy an expensive  ticket

cas60

Just saw new October 1 date. 

<< < 1 > >>