Public Forums | Tour | Disney 2020

krissyreegs

I really want to see hanson at Disney this year - but I know to book a Disney trip it’s months if not years in advance of planning. Anyone have any idea when they’ll play (and if) they play at Epcot this year? If not any idea when do they usually release this information ? Also , anyone go to it ? Is it awesome ? TIA.

StephITZ123

Typically the dates are announced in May. No one knows when they're playing right now. Historically for the past 3 years, they've played the last Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday of October, but there is absolutely NO guarantee they play that this year. 

It's a really fun time if you've never been! They play three 45 minute sets each day, so there are some repeats. But you're at Disney! So you can't not have a good time.

jasmine84

Jennifer McWilliams
Oakville, ON, CA

I've gone the last 2 years and it's fun :) You don't have to plan Disney out as far as you think you do. I'd book a hotel once the dates are announced, and then get your park tickets 61 days before if you want to get fast passes (and are staying on site). Then enjoy :)

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

Just start saving money into a bank account for now. That’s what I am doing. Saving up my Disney points. Not sure if I can go. For now trying to get a new job.

kelsrose2022

I’ve been two or three times, it’s awesome! Shows are short, but there are three. You can go to all of them, you just have to wait in line over and over. You can get an MMMhops and enjoy the music, I love it! Totally worth it. You don’t have to plan too far ahead unless you want to do Disney up right and get fast passes and dining reservations

scprincess

I have been the past few years and it’s so much fun.  Probably my favorite time to visit Disney throughout the whole year and I go at least 4 to 5 times yearly(all festivals). I will probably miss this year because if they follow the trend and play Halloween week I will just be coming off maternity leave and have no time to spare and probably won’t want to leave my almost 3 month old.  I’m still optimistic though.  I requested off the week of Halloween way before I knew I was gonna be pregnant. I don’t want to bring a 3 month old to WDW bc I’m worried about germs and don’t want to leave it with grandparents overnight at that age because that’s just not fair.

EpcotStef

I cannot wait for them to announce!!!!! I was thinking if they announce their tour soon, by process of elimination we can see what dates they will not be at Epcot lol! It’s so much fun!

MustangVally

How are the crowds at the parks during this time of year?  Is it insane?  I know there really isn't an "off" time to visit Disney, but I've heard some months are crazier than others...

fallingn2weird

Food & Wine Festival is pretty much packed with Annual Pass-holders as it is a non-peak season for tourists. I live only about 45 mins from the parks and I am an AP holder. Beware, the days are long, the sets, short, but completely worth it. I take the whole week off from work every year and have zero regrets. I am not getting any younger, so I definitely need the few extra days to recover LOL. From Disney management Hanson and Boys II Men are their two busiest acts that come through. Also, they are the ones where the fans get the loudest if something doesn't get their way, ie. holding spots in line. Just know that if you plan on going to a specific show, be in line plenty early and make friends and make people aware when you are leaving for food or bathroom. That way, if someone raises a stink and believe me, they do; you have people to back you up saying you were there. It sounds ridiculous, but trust me we have watched people absolutely freak out on fellow fans and Disney Cast Members a like.

bbetts927

@fallingn2weird...hearing that just makes me nervous and a little scared...I’m not the confrontational type so i would probably end up trueing to hold my pee for hours rather than leave the line to go, come back and get yelled at haha. I would love to get to Disney one year for Hanson though! It sounds exhausting and a lot of waiting around but I’m sure it’s worth it! <3

jasmine84

Jennifer McWilliams
Oakville, ON, CA

Just don't line up! Everyone who wants to get in will. I went to the Candlelight Processional for the first time this year when Whoopi Goldberg was the narrator... and the entire theatre almost filled just with dining package people! It was insane! Hanson is not like that. I don't wait in line, because I can't deal with that drama, plus you're at Disney! You can roll up 5-10 before and be fine. :) 

MustangVally

If I go, I’d be bringing the hubs and two littles ( so def won’t be lining up for hours )... but good to know we could still make the shows without the hassle of waiting around! Thanks for all the input ladies!  Something to look into for sure!! :)

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

Last year its so worth it. I went all 3 days. I had a blast talking to other hanson fans from all over. Last year it was the biggest turn out ever! I live in tampa so I can go to Disney whenever I want. I go there to see Hanson, try out the beer and promote them for the florida street team to take pictures before each day. My team leader had a meet up last year at a Disney hotel that was a lot of fun. I cant afford to do every year. If Hanson wasn't there epcot would be boring honestly. They have bands play to have more people come during the week.

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

I lined up with my friends and I rode a scooter all 3 days. Its up to you whatever you want to make out of the trip.

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

You can buy Disney gift cards with out the year and spend it on the trip. That's what I did the first year. Now I have the Disney credit card and save up points for tickets. It helps a lot last year. I did 4 days straight with one of my friends.

AshHey2020

If you are a Sam's Club member, buy your gift cards there since they are discounted.  You don't need a whole lot of time to plan a trip unless you want to plan all the details out.  I see them every year there and its always a blast!

alomazzi

Andrea Lomazzi
Buenos Aires, CABA, AR

I really dont think they will be able to make it this year. Concerts will be banned for a while :( 

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

i dont think gift cards lose their value

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

EpcotStef

Well, since they posted a concert for July, things are looking promising. Fingers crossed. Epcot is an outdoor concert and Disney will for sure be open by October-November (when they usually play)

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

Disney is closed until 2021

ihearthanson

Disney is closed until 2021

Um, no it's not?

krissyreegs

I know Disney is closed “indefinitely “ but for whatever reason I thought they would have announced their date by now to play Epcot. Do you guys think the show will go on this year ?

<< < 1 2 > >>