Public Forums | Tour | Back to the island 20

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

I heard that island gigs is letting an attendee have 3 people to a room. Do you know why I thought we were only allowed to have 2 to a room . That’s why all  my family can’t come on the trip  to help me without getting two rooms . It  is completely unfair just because she  couldn’t find a roommate by the date Of the trip  and doesn’t wait to pay full price ,    Is they any chance you will allow 3 people to a room for back to the island in the future  ? I think this would allow more people to have the chance  to come if they could split the cost even further . 

taysbear

Carrie Nairn

8m disabled and it would help to have an extra person come along . 

taysbear

Carrie Nairn

I’m * 

LuckyDeathStar

Gabrielle Pickelheimer
Reynoldsburg, OH, US

I think if it were allowed we would have heard about it LONG before now. I'd contact Island Gigs directly, Carrie, and talk to them because I think, ultimately, it's up to them.

TheWanderer

Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

i think its a one-time exception. i dont think typically we are allowed to have 3. she is in a special situation. she was only offered it recently because her roommate backed out like a week ago and she cant afford the room by herself

TheWanderer

Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

they allowed triples in cancun and, though i didnt have a 3rd, i was in a room of someone that did and it sucked. way too cramped

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

2 a room normally? Thanks for the info!

TheWanderer

Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

@jakada

yes

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

Why can’t the person that you are sharing a room helped you? That’s why I don’t to concerts alone just in case I don’t fall down. 

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

Kaitlin you can just call me quaida lol

taysbear

Carrie Nairn

Thanks everyone 

<< < 1 > >>