Public Forums | Tour | Hanson / Grand Rapids Symphony, Belmont MI

ImNotThatGirl

You guys....I cannot be more excited!!!!!!! I haven't seen Hanson in concert since probably 2004 I think, and ever since String Theory came out and I moved to Grand Rapids, I have been praying for this concert!!!!!! This is like the greatest day of my life lol.

Please tell me everything I need to know before a String Theory concert -- how amazing is it, what do I wear, how can I prepare for this concert in every way possible so that I can get maximum enjoyment out of it!!!!!!!!!!!

blueskyjudy

Judy Ferrante
Conklin, NY, US

I saw String Theory in Buffalo New York.    Amazing show!!!

I wore dark black jeans and dressy top - but I saw other fans in everything from cocktail dresses to blue jeans.  Dress as you want!

To prepare - we all know and understand the premise of Hanson's String Theory - keep that in mind.  This is not a rock concert, so yes, please stay seated for at least the first half of the concert (but the second half....yeah - it all moves you!)   Also, make the effort to really take in the beautiful music of the symphony and how it builds and adds to our Hanson songs.  Also notice - Isaac, Taylor and Zac do perform the songs differently as they are telling a story.  For me personally - I felt the symphony just added a whole new dimension to the songs we have been listening to for years.  I truly loved it and I think you will too.

There are lots of videos on Instagram and fb sites sharing Hanson String Theory performances - check them out :-) & enjoy!

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

I wore a simple black dress from Aeropostale with some earrings, black keds and simple bracelet. I was comfortable and I wore a Hanson hoodie I was born hoodie. Everyone was nice and respectful. I was seating down during most of the show. I had the perfect view. I got the most expensive tickets on the floor during pre sale. My mom was casual with jeans and a shirt. Whatever you feel comfortable. I went to the st Pete show. I loved it.

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

One of the best tours so far.

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

I didn’t watch none of the videos. I wanted to be surprised 

Gunshotglitter

Tiffany Siler
Sterling, Virginia, US

Jeans, tshirt.

TheWanderer

Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

given that this is outside, i would go with casual. im doing jeans and a tshirt with my lawn chair and picnic basket of wine

kimmmbop0314

why can't i find the code

TheWanderer

Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

its on the calendar page

cas60

Will this be cancelled?

TheWanderer

Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

@cas:

It's hard to predict the future. I'm sure Hanson is waiting for the promoter / orchestra to make that call. 

<< < 1 > >>