Public Forums | Tour | 2020 Tour

HeyPenny

I know this is preemptive, but any guesses on WHEN the 2020 tour might be?? I’m moving to Japan in the Fall, and I am NOT about to miss it if I can help it!! 

robinbond

Well, the album needs to be released first. But given Hanson Day in May it'll probably either be directly after that, or maybe, as with the Middle Of Everywhere Tour, the shows might start at Hop Jam. I presume early June is a safe bet for  album release though so US tour after that... as normal UK and Europe at the end of the year... Australia next year early and then release the next album previews and do the same routine again?

Cokeysmurf

Looking forward to a tour so much. I've decided this year to go to see the guys in a few different European cities. 

jasmine84

Jennifer McWilliams
Oakville, ON, CA

My gut is telling me they won't get the album out until at least summer, with a tour following. It'll bleed into 2021 especially internationally. 

Cokeysmurf

I hope not @jasmine84 need a tour this year.

alomazzi

Andrea Lomazzi
Buenos Aires, CABA, AR

@robinbond dont forget about Latin America! 

scprincess

I’m hoping for a 2021 tour.  With a baby due August 2nd it will probably be nearly impossible for me to attend a summer or early fall show.

NancyPants

Christina Griffin
London, London, GB

i'm expecting UK/Europe dates in 2021 - and if they decide to do anything APAC it'll probably be then too. it feels like they're trying to release Against the World by summer, and we're getting a listening party at HDay - but this isn't a record release party so it feels like album will come out after... then tour will start after that - probably US in 2020 and then we'll get international dates after - i do expect them to go out in 2020 though because i think they'll work in the ST date they've got on their schedule into a tour schedule as it is more cost effective to do them at once. 

all speculation at this point, lol.

heresahansonfan

Rebecca Plant
Tacoma, WA, US

I'm leaning towards a summer album release and a tour to follow. I can't wait! I'm itching to travel somewhere new and this will be the perfect excuse for a trip!

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

It gives me more time to save up!

inaki

I expected something sooner but I will have to agree with the rest of you. The album will probably come out early summer and then the tour will follow. Unfortunately for us in Europe the tour is almost a year away. We always get winter dates anyway... 

inaki

With all of you* (when you're thinking about something and you end up typing that instead of what you really want to type) 

blueskyjudy

Judy Ferrante
Conklin, NY, US

I am hoping for a spring release, maybe coinciding with Hanson Day.   Traveling for shows during the fall are tough due to my job and winter is difficult due to weather.  

NancyPants

Christina Griffin
London, London, GB

@Judy i reckon it will be after hanson day and initial (us) tour to immediately follow - encompassing the ST date. i only guess this because one of the paid activities is a 'listening party' featuring against the world - and if it was already released before/during hday that wouldn't be a very special event if we'd already heard the album lol, especially because it's prerecorded - and it isn't a 'record release' party which if it was released on hday we'd know and be able to buy them in advance and get them there (like the ticket could have incorporated that cost) - i think they'll still be working on the album up until hday and will release after in June, and tour throughout summer i think... it's good timing :)

Gemzi83

As much as I'd love it to be sooner, I have to agree as well. Album after HDay, then US tour followed by international dates. But they may surprise us!  X 

blueskyjudy

Judy Ferrante
Conklin, NY, US

Christina - sounds like a plan to me.    Of course I realize the ATW Tour will probably roll into 2021... I guess I am just a bit excited about seeing Hanson in concert again.  Anticipation....:-)

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

Now that h day is canceled I’m hoping for tour news . This mute time gives them plenty of time to plan 

robinbond

Sure, but bear in mind they would have to find places that aren't affected, that fans would be able to get to -- and with the ban on flights at the moment... I just don't know what to expect. We'll know much more come April 6, even though that's just for Hanson Day. But the State Of The Band lecture will probably say a lot more, and that would probably go up prerecorded in blogs.

tayzbeth

I wouldn't count on anything other than watching this space.

<< < 1 > >>