Public Forums | Tour | After the silverspring show

Stripped713

Gotta say, I am a little disappointed. I know there is no guarantee the guys will come out after the show to sign autographs and take pictures. But I am kinda surprised they would let us all stand out there for over an hour in nearly freezing temps before sending someone out to tell us that.

robinbond

That is something I would have to get used to if I ever started getting the chance to go to shows. The concept of bands coming out to mingle after shows is one which I wouldn't expect to be common, but then again the last show I went to was in 2016 and before that, 2005 (Roxette and a metal festival - Cape Town).

It sounds like the plan may have been to come out, but that after a while they realised that other commitments made it impossible. I'm sure it wasn't malicious. After one New Zealand show, Hanson couldn't mingle, and many felt let down, but they had to catch an airplane to Australia to appear on a live TV show. So there was probably a good reason.

andforallthis

Erin Holland
Portsmouth, VA, US

it was probably that it was super cold and was even flurrying a little bit. Everyone would understand if they have commitments that makes it so that they cannot come out. The original poster's point of wishing they had told us sooner is valid. They didn't have someone let us know until over an hour of waiting in the cold. Letting us know sooner would have been appreciated.

Wondersky

Amanda Tolbert
Glenside, PA, US

I was disappointed there was not even a quick 10 second pop out of “ hey guys thanks for coming!”  

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

Guys they don’t have to come out . It’s a nice thing to do . 

Stripped713

AGAIN for those that can’t seem to grasp a simple concept, no is saying the guys are obligated to come out. I actually do not expect from them nearly the amount of things they do for their fans on a regular basis. I am well aware that anything they do for fans is because they are great and not because they owe us that or are obligated. AGAIN it would have just been nice if they knew they were not coming out to simply tell us sooner rather than let us stand there in below freezing temperatures for an hour before sending someone out to tell us they were not coming out that night. It’s just a little courtesy since they could definitely see us standing there and had to know how cold it was. I don’t care that they didn’t come out and if you read my post you would know that. I was just surprised they would let us wait that long. 

TheWanderer

Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

why is this being dragged out of the vault 2 months later?

and again, they're under no obligation to say anything. possible they were busy with other things and couldnt come out and didnt have time to say anything. believe it or not, they're under no obligation to tell us everything

Stripped713

Because I don't live on this forum everyday and I just saw the replies. No one said they were obligated. I said I was surprised. I feel like it was a little inconsiderate and while I do not expect them to come out and autograph I did expect just some basic human courtesy for their fans when its that cold outside is all. People were in and out of their bus every 5 minutes for an entire hour. They had a million opportunities to tell any of of them to just come out and give us a quick heads up there would be no autographs tonight so we could all go home and get warm. Sorry I don't worship the ground they walk on and defend everything they say and do. It was a crappy thing to do and I am entitled to give my opinion on it.

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

Kudios to everyone who sits out and waits for hanson in gerenal. I would not do it in the cold weather. Ill do it in hot weather at Disney last year for them!

Boy! I was just in cold weather up north for 5 days! The best times was in the air b and b. Maybe because I have cerebral palsy m. I would never wait for hanson in the cold.

I think the only place I would wait for hanson is in the hot sun at disney because they have chairs and people arent crazy there.

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

I agree they don't have to say nothing and its at your own risk if you want to wait for them. They were super nice at Disney. You just never know.  Just don't be rude or nasty to them.

<< < 1 > >>