Public Forums | Tour | Detroit show 12/17 hanson.net member line

isaacjonahsmom2

Hello, I"m new to hanson.net this year and have a question.  I saw that there are hanson.net member lines to get into the venues? Is this the case for all the shows/venues? if so, how do I know where to go or how to prove I"m a member? I"m so confused.  Thanks!  

lilswede18

It's available at select venues, they've been posting on their Instagram and Twitter the day of to let fans know if it's available at that nights show.

Members will need to  show Valid ID, and a printed or digital copy of their Member ID. To  see your member ID sign in to Hanson.net and look for the  Print Member ID link under the My Account page.

isaacjonahsmom2

thank you!

SunKissedSummer

Sharon Minkin
Bloomfield Hills, MI, US

If you need help tomorrow, PM me here, and we can go to the library and print. --Sharon

isaacjonahsmom2

Thanks! If they do the Hanson.ner member only line will my the other girls I’m with be able to get in with me? I believe I’m the only Hanson.ner member. But I bought the tickets and they’re in the app on my phone

lilswede18

Everyone must have their own fan club membership, so no, not unless they sign up for Hnet themselves.

kwalk723

Hey, just wanted to point out something I observed at the Pittsburgh show- the fancy members only line really pulls no weight unless you have GA. If you purchased actual seats, then sure, it allows you to enter the venue early and maybe get your drink on/purchase merch, but if you have an assigned seat, I think it becomes less desirable than it would be if you have a GA seat. In which case, you would want to be in earlier to grab a good spot. Hope this makes sense, but we didn't even stand in the members only line and actually entered the venue much quicker, going from the looks of the line from the bar across the street, where we were seated. lol

If you have GA though, I'd definitely say do whatever possible to get in there fast :)

jasmine84

Jennifer McWilliams
Oakville, ON, CA

kwalk I agree, the member line is definitely an asset for general admission shows! Otherwise it's simply getting you to merch/bar/bathrooms/coatcheck sooner :) Though that might be good when it's this cold outside! 

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

I was surprised at silverspring they observed the members line in a orderly fashion and we all got along . Can’t say that for ga ballroom tho 

<< < 1 > >>