Public Forums | Tour | TOUR - mini US one - desperately needed

sloanecity

we need a mini US tour! big cities only or something.. it's been mostly out of the country or member's events only in warm places far away =/ 

what about: Tulsa, LA, Chicago, NYC, Philly, Houston, Phoenix.. 3 more? Atlanta, somewhere in FL, somewhere in midwest? to keep up momentum! maybe other members will chime in with suggestions of 10 cities or whatnot. I'm in NYC so the other cities don't matter so much to me personally, but I'm sure you want to include Tulsa, GA, & FL.

when you're 29/30 w/ a ridiculously overwhelming job & schedule, been a fan since '97, kinda just want a concert to attend not a full vaca.. no longer the screaming 11 yr old, but that doesn't mean I don't want to see my fav band.

online chats and/or streams don't count, unfortunately. we didn't have this back in the day so why is it only this now :(

sunnyday25

Arielle Marcum
Enterprise, Oregon, US

Zac has said that they are planning a US tour next year. Oregon and washington.

sloanecity

mini tour mini tour mini tour mini tour 

sloanecity

aye =/ thanks, Arielle. unfortunately, that doesn't help those of us who are the other side of the country. 

it's so important for them to visit the big cities, even if it's just five, too, to keep relevant. helps everyone.. small appearance here & there. i rep a few artists so i'm aware how even just a small appearance (IN PERSON) makes a world of difference (& good revenue!).

PuckBunny82

I agree I'm hoping they visit some smaller cities like Buffalo or Rochester.  Hopefully we'll get more info soon! Any idea on what season the tour will be happening in? 

sunnyday25

Arielle Marcum
Enterprise, Oregon, US
I am usre they will visit the big cities when they tour.

roses_4_tay

yes i want more tour

kasey5

They didn't come to the San Francisco area or any Northern California cities (except two small radio shows) with Anthem.

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

All we know is US in 2015.  Some have speculated that since they are already talking about it, it might be earlier in the year but really, who knows. (Especially since I already have concert tickets for a show in September 2015 - you can be planning for any time of year in advance!)

roses_4_tay

how do you know theres an show in late sept of next year

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

It's not a Hanson show that I have tickets to. Sorry if that was confusing. 

IsaacFreak21

Im excited there be a tour next year!!!

MarshmallowLover

Kerry Abbott
Middle of Nowhere, TN, US
I got PHCD, and the only prescription is more cow-, uh, concerts!

jlanguirand

Orlando or tampa fl. Food and wine was such a tease....amazing but a tease i would love to go to a full show this year! And meeting you guys would be amazing! 

susie_hitz

Susie Tanzola
Frankford, Ontario, CA

Canada, too please!!!

tinydancer87

Danielle Long
MIDLOTHIAN, VA, US

I was just looking at the US tour dates from Anthem 2013 and they were so random and spaced out. Also they totally skipped DC and Baltimore. It'll be interesting to see what happens for 2015 dates. I am hoping for a few strings of shows so that I can do a few at a time. This past year we did Cinci and Cleveland on the same weekend, and then Philly and Pittsburgh were back to back. Hoping for more stuff like that. They had a few random stretches last year like Sayreville and then straight to Charlotte? lol

tayznumberonefan

Cara Nicotera
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

I heard they confirmed it on the stream last night that a USA tour will be happening. We just dont know when/where. I PRAY for Philly. Were a huge citay

tayznumberonefan

Cara Nicotera
Philly always sells out so I'am sure that philly will be on the list next year

tayznumberonefan

Cara Nicotera
They will PROBABLY go to the places that sell out the most like the TLA in Philly.

ssteines1608

Sara Steines
La Crosse, WI, US

I hope they come back to Milwaukee!! sooooooo bad.

Kellster86

Kelly Pace
Lindsay, ontario, CA

Canada tour would be great too :) Specifically Toronto!

Kellster86

Kelly Pace
Lindsay, ontario, CA
I just saw them the end of Aug but not having any dates to look forward to is killing me!

heresahansonfan

Rebecca Plant
Tacoma, WA, US

Thank God! I live in WA, and they don't some to this part of the US enough.

<< < 1 > >>