Public Forums | Tour | Boston - December 20

ginabina1440

Gina Scott
Warwick, RI, US

Does anyone have 4 box seats that wanted GA? I tried to get the seats but they sold too fast. I’m old and prefer seats but being there is better than not being there so I picked up GA. However, I’ll be having surgery about 2 weeks before and I reaaaaaallllly think sears will be better for me.

scb

My husband and I are older and need seats as well and I also was unable to get seats. I am quite disappointed they disappeared so fast.

ginabina1440

Gina Scott
Warwick, RI, US

I was definitely not expecting them to sell so quick. When I was buying during the presale I was there right as they went on sale and it only showed seats on Isaacs side in the balcony which I would’ve been fine with but every time I tried to get them it said another fan for them first. I would honestly check livenation every day, they usually randomly release tickets!

kelsrose2022

I feel you! I am disabled, and can walk but can't stand that long. I'll be bringing my wheelchair and putting my name in for the disability section, even though I had GA

hansonhotline

This is such a coincidence! I am also having surgery 2 weeks before the concert and I know for a fact I will not be standing up straight that quickly (last time I checked, I was not wolverine but fingers crossed!).

I have carefully planned to have a check up on that day and to have the surgery done in Boston (hopefully this is considered normal behavior)... it would just feel like such a waste not to even get a peek at the concert! I might go for 15 minutes or so (sucks... but yeah...).

Also, I will keep checking ticket master because one of their known strategies is to pretend something is sold out when it actually isn't. You know... like the air company does "Last seats for this price..." . It's a trap people!

I could PM you if it comes back, if you want me to! 

<< < 1 > >>