Public Forums | Tour | Hanson Days

dani8885

Hi! This will be my first time coming to Hanson Days. Where is the best area or places to stay? If my mom came, would she have to be a member too? Any helpful advice for a first timer would be awesome! Thank you.

NancyPants

to participate in events you must be a member - unless if they do hopjam again, when just a ticket is required (its a public event, not members only) - but this has not yet been confirmed. all of the events are near 3CG records & Cains Ballroom which is in the Downtown area of Tulsa, there are several hotels in that area. this is going to be my first year going too :)

Jackie101189

Jackie Fickner
Levittown, Pennsylvania, US

Hey Dani!

This past Hanson day was my first, it was awesome!

We stayed at the Holiday Inn (linked below), it is a quick walk to all of the events. However, you'd be good staying at any hotel in Downtown Tulsa.

https://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/us/en/tulsa/tuldd/hoteldetail 

Closer to the event, Hanson blocks out rooms at the Fairfield Inn which is right where all of the action is...but i found it to be a little too overpriced, so we opted to stay at the Holiday Inn (which has free breakfast every morning!)

In order to attend all of the events at Hanson Day, you must be a member...so yes, your mom would have to be a member as well.

Hope this helps!

dani8885

Thanks!!! I booked at the Courtyard Marriott. It is a 18 minute walk and cheaper. I guess we could cab ride there too or walk. 

Do you know when they start selling tickets for the events?

domebaby319

Lisa Dobbs
LaVergne, Tennessee, US

Tickets usually go on sale in February.

dani8885

Thank you! Appreciate this!

TheWanderer

Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

the courtyard is over a pretty steep bridge that goes over train tracks. just keep that in mind. 

fairfield (which hanson puts a hold on and releases at a later date) and holiday inn tulsa arts are both on the same side of the bridge as most of the events. i didnt find the walk to be bad at all and i have a bad ankle

the hop jam will be going on (the date has already been announced), it is just 50/50 on if hanson will headline. they seem to be doing every other year.

domebaby319

Lisa Dobbs
LaVergne, Tennessee, US

I stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton and they have a free shuttle that can drop you off at all the events.

dani8885

oh they do? Maybe I will switch it up

domebaby319

Lisa Dobbs
LaVergne, Tennessee, US

Doubletree has a big indoor and hot tub.

domebaby319

Lisa Dobbs
LaVergne, Tennessee, US

Indoor Pool

TheWanderer

Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

holiday inn has a pool and shuttle as well 

dani8885

Awesome! Thanks ladies!!

TheWanderer

Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

if you look up the holiday inn, make sure you look at the one in the tulsa arts (might be greenwood?) district. not city center

domebaby319

Lisa Dobbs
LaVergne, Tennessee, US

Your welcome, I hope we helped!

dani8885

You definitely helped out! I really appreciate it!! 

Andie55

We have booked the holiday Inn, Downtown Tulsa. Can’t wait.

<< < 1 > >>