Public Forums | Tour | Epcot events and meet and greet

EpcotStef

Hello! First post. Is there any information on Epcot 2019 events or beer tastings?

TheWanderer

Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

this is usually announced a couple days in advance

EpcotStef

Oh! Thank you! I will stay posted. Last year, since I didn’t belong to the fan club? I had no idea these events took place. I am excited for this year! 

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

Sometimes they don't announce them on Hanson.net or anywhere at all.  One year we only found out because we were having breakfast and our waitress told us it was happening!

EpcotStef

Ah! We are staying over for the 3 days so I will have to ask around I guess! Thank you for that info ❤️

StephITZ123

Yeah, my best advice is to turn on twitter notifications for Hanson to see if they tweet it out. One year it went out at like...6am, and I just happened to get up to go to the bathroom, saw it, and my friend was there in like 15 minute to pick me up, lol. 

EpcotStef

Ok! Thank you!!!

JJJuliet

Lauren Leary
Wilmington, DE, US

@EpcotSteph

when you say events, wym? lol because i've gone and not been a fanclub member...are there additional things that happen if you ARE a fan club member? lol I fully intend on going this year as well,  and if it's like 'attn all h.net members! pick one attraction to see with the guys' I'll start throwing elbows to get to the front of that line LOL

totally kidding, btw...

maybe.

StephITZ123

There hasn't ever been an official Hanson.net member activity/session/meetup ever at EPCOT. 

segabuy

If there was an attraction meet up, the disney guests would riot worse than hanson fans,hahaha

jasmine84

Jennifer McWilliams
Oakville, ON, CA

It's not a fan club members thing. They do a free beer seminar on the last morning usually. But they have not been announcing it (Hanson or Disney) because they already have a LOT of fan running/crazy to deal with as it is when they DON'T announce it :P 

EpcotStef

Yeah! Last year we stood there and we were talking to some other people and they were all like “we went to their beer tasting this AM” and we had no clue. I think they said there were wristbands involved? So I assumed it was a fan club thing. I am a passholder and they didn’t say anything. Usually pass holders get priority for Epcot events (like eat to the beat etc...) and some fans definitely threw some elbows at me at the last concert so I wouldn’t doubt it lol

EpcotStef

Maybe Hanson will read this and make it an official fan club event? Hehe

MarshmallowLover

Kerry Abbott
Middle of Nowhere, TN, US

Definitely turn on tweet notifications! That’s where they usually announce stuff and always last minute. Sometimes really late the night before. I go to Epcot every year, but only one day, so I always miss the beer seminar because it’s on a different day :( 

scprincess

I can never talk my husband into getting to park early enough.  Last year I got to watch from the back but didn’t get there  in time for the free samples/meet and greet.  That was fine because I was sitting in the back drinking memosas and listening.  I think Mmmhops is a little heavy for me to drink that early in the day anyways.

jasmine84

Jennifer McWilliams
Oakville, ON, CA

I am also a passholder this year :) It would be so neat for there to be something. Alas, it's the Hanson world and Disney world coming together, both of which have very dedicated fans, so it might be too much to try and combine the 2 ;) 

EpcotStef

Hey! I am just seeing these replies now! If you book breakfast, lunch or dinner (eat to the beat package) you get proffered seats to the concert! Last year we had front row and my boyfriend shook hands with taylor lol!  If your hubby won’t wake up, you can go without him haha. Epcot is a solo friendly park. But call Disney dining to make those eat to the beat reservations! It’s very expensive though but you get dinner and hopefully good seats to a show 

kelsrose2022

Last time we were there they had a tasting the day after we went (I think), and I was disappointed that it wasn't announced. However, I don't blame them at all. I think they usually bring the family and would want to stay as low profile as possible. As much as I fangirl out, you also have to respect that this is their other business, they want to meet and mingle with other beer enthusiasts, want to chat about their brews and not take 5 million selfies all day. That's what BTTI and HDay are for ;) That said, I would love the opportunity to try their different options, since I don't normally drink and in Florida, I'm fairly certain an entire MMMHops would take me down for the entire day...no one wants that LOL

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

This will be my second time for epcot for hanson and I live in florida. My plan is to take a few sips of all the beers and throw out the rest. They have to take a second to thank the fans. We are the ones who make the event possible.

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

This will be my first time for the florida street team pics at Disney. Im excited. I am just excited to have fun with my hanson friends and time off of work.

laurenrunsonjoy

Last year we walked up to the festival center just as the line was forming and just missed out on being in the meet and greet space. We didn't see any announcements, just stumbled on it at the park opening on the day of their last concert. 

<< < 1 > >>