Public Forums | Tour | Majority of lower level seats gone for presale in AC. Will more be available for public onsale?

lonelydrive

Ashley Feucht
Philadelphia, PA, US

Will additional seats be released to the general public that aren't available during the presale? 

There is a VERY small handful of lower level seats available for the Atlantic City show. I'm wondering if they allot certain tickets to the presale so that some good seats are still available to everyone else, but I could be wrong. 

Does anyone have any insight so I can decide whether to buy now or wait?

Padackles

I believe each presale gets a certain set of tickets available to them. So yes tickets on the lower level SHOULD be available during the general sale but I'd also warn with ticketmaster who knows what they're doing with the tickets honestly. 

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

When the tickets first opened up, it looked like they only had every other row "locked" for presale.  When stuff started disappearing and reappearing, I couldn't tell if it was still only in those every other rows or not.  So it's possible half of the lower level is still being held for public but there's really no way of knowing until that sale starts.

ky25

I just looked, and there's nothing but the balcony available. Of course, alot of the tickets are onsale now on Stubhub for 5xs as much. This is so discouraging. :( :( 

jerzshortstuff

Well public sale appeared and there are a handful of lower seats available if you buy 1 ticket! Crazy! Glad I got mine at the presale even though it was crappy. 

lonelydrive

Ashley Feucht
Philadelphia, PA, US

@jerzshortstuff Haha you probably bought one of the pairs of tickets I was considering. Smart move! There weren't any new seats available for the public sale, so I ended up getting upper level center. It's a small venue though, so I'm sure it'll be a great view from any seat! Let the countdown begin :D

jerzshortstuff

I bought tickets on the fanclub presale, but it was a PITA! We didn't have the code at 10am. Then, when we did, I would get close tickets, and then it would say they were gone when I went to the payment page. So frustrating! I ended up with KK seats, but seeing today's choices, I would've been further away!

<< < 1 > >>