Public Forums | Tour | New tour dates

Your_Illusi0n

Keri Mase
Springdale, AR, US

I love seeing places Hanson doesn't go to very often on the tour list (Nevada and Hawaii just to name a few). It gives me hope that they'll FINALLY come to Arkansas... Maybe? Please?

jessakamitz

I have been waiting since '97 to see them in my home state. So glad they're finally coming to Hawaii! Hope one day you'll get to see them in Arkansas :)

Your_Illusi0n

Keri Mase
Springdale, AR, US

Thanks, Jessakamitz. I doubt they'll ever come here, but a girl can dream lol.

jessakamitz

Your_Illusi0n - It's possible! I never thought they'd come to Hawaii and they are! Don't give up hope

jasmine84

Jennifer McWilliams
Oakville, ON, CA

These 3 shows with M&G are VERY suspicious for the "few shows where we preview new music similar to Underneath Acoustic". I hope that's what this is, and I hope more dates are coming! :) 

EnchantedKnitwit

Laura Thorp
Owings Mills, Maryland, US

I'm hopeful for everyone to get the tour dates/locations they've been waiting on forever! :) I'm just outside Baltimore and they've come here several times so I can't complain (including next month for our state fair, which I thought they'd never do!!), but I missed all of them in the past due to being out of town for different things (the Fair will be the first time I've seen them in my home state AND the closest they've played to my house so of course I'm pumped lol).  So it gives me hope that people will get to see Hanson in places they haven't been able to before.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for everyone.

@Jasmine84 I think I saw Leigh state in a different forum post thread that these couple shows are regular rock shows, and one-offs.  (Might be remembering that wrong?).  Though I am excited for the tour and the pre-tour acoustic shows too, so I can't wait till we know more about it! :)

jasmine84

Jennifer McWilliams
Oakville, ON, CA

Yeah she did say it wasn't a "tour"... but what else could this be, if in the fall they want to be previewing music ahead of a 2020 album? 

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

It is strange timing - when just 1 was announced she said it wasn't a tour - but now there are 3? (Are there more coming?)  But usually tour dates all come at once with new graphics and images and these don't... But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

EnchantedKnitwit

Laura Thorp

Yeah it is kinda weird that it's so many one-offs.  Maybe they'll act like it's a regular show and sneak a few new ones in there? Lol. :)

leigh1

These aren't a tour, just one offs.

blueskyjudy

Judy Ferrante
Conklin, NY, US

Thanks Leigh - always keeping us fans informed!  (Or in line...) 

These shows may be "one offs" but I am ok with that.  I am making the drive to the Maryland State Fair - can't wait to hear what the guys have in store for us later in August!  

Your_Illusi0n

Keri Mase
Springdale, AR, US

Well, one offs or not, they still give me a tiiiiiiny vit of hope that Arkansas might finally get some Hanson love. I did a twitter poll about whether fans would travel to Arkansas for a concert. The majority said yes (67%)

Your_Illusi0n

Keri Mase
Springdale, AR, US

*bit, not vit. Grrr we need an edit button lol.

EnchantedKnitwit

Laura Thorp

Judy, maybe I'll see you there!  30 days!!!  :)

blueskyjudy

Judy Ferrante
Conklin, NY, US

Laura, hope I will see you at the Maryland Fair along with other Fansons.  My husband went with me to Buffalo, but I be going solo for Maryland. 

Now, if Mother Nature could arrange for dry weather that day.  I love concerts outside but rain can be a pain....

EnchantedKnitwit

Laura Thorp

Judy, I'll keep an eye out for you. If you see me, come say hi! :) I took the whole day off so I can go to the Fair (I'm local and I haven't been since I was a kid so I thought why not since it comes with the concert ticket price, lol). I went alone to String Theory and LOVED it, but I feel like I'll have more fun interacting with fans this time b/c of re-joining here and getting much better re-connected to the fan community since then. 

I agree with the dry weather.  Not too hot but not rainy either.  I'm hoping it's not too crazy.  I will have an umbrella and poncho with me if the Fair allows it but still not crazy about the idea of it raining during the concert. Lol.

blueskyjudy

Judy Ferrante
Conklin, NY, US

Will do Laura!  I have about a 4 hour drive but I plan to head out early so I can enjoy the fair before the show.  

I loved String Theory but I am looking forward to a "stand on your seat, sing at the top of your lungs" rock concert!

Fiction514

My friend and I just got tickets to the Maryland show and would love to meet up with other fansons!

<< < 1 > >>