Public Forums | Tour | show at the queen in August

JJJuliet

Lauren Leary
Wilmington, DE, US

so I got my tickets for the show on the day of the presale.

But I just went to the live nation website to see if there were tickets left (cause I'd love to bring my dad. He hasn't seen them since my first show in '97) and when you get to the 2nd phase of the ticket buying process....there's now 2 additional options. 1- is to get a fast lane pass for $10. The other is for a balcony upgrade..You get fast lane access and in seat service..but neither were there when i bought my presale tickets 

Anyone know what the deal with that is? Can you get one of these passes separately, after buying your initial ticket? What if you know someone who works at the queen? hahahahaha

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

I don’t know I Offered the fast option to my friends That are coming to a ticket someone is selling on Facebook and she doesn’t want it . She’s flying in the night before and heading straight there . Hopefully we can camp 0r get ada access for me 

taysbear

Carrie Nairn

We’re heading straight there once she’s arrives .. crossing fingers ga isn’t a fiasco 

yooeriiin

Those 2 options were available when the tickets first initially went on sale. You can submit a request through the website regarding the upgrade and actually speak to a live human. They might be able to help you get a fast pass to the ticket you've purchased, as well as add the upgrade to the balcony (with seats).

I hope this helps.

taysbear

Carrie Nairn

I ended up getting - upgrading to handicapped seats .   I’m so relieved 

Fiction514

What's the difference between general admission and general admission floor? 

yooeriiin

@Fiction - the entire venue is general admission. The balcony, while seated, is first come first served.

JJJuliet

Lauren Leary
Wilmington, DE, US

@yooeriiin - see, i dont even see anything mentioned about a fastpass on the queen's website anymore! 

Id called and spoke to a woman who told me that i could in fact get a fast pass upgrade even though i bought my tickets already..things got a little tight for me (only get paid 2x a month) and i couldnt get them right away. But yesterday i called the number listed on the website and some guy picked up...clearly not for the queen either lol so I sent an email saying id like to purchase the upgrade and to get back to me as soon as they could..i HOPE im not too late and theyre out of fast passes (like they only give out *ex.*25 passes for any given show)

:(

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

If you were to buy tickets now, the fastpass is still available as an add-on. You may want to try calling ticketmaster/livenation to see if it can be added to your order.

Fiction514

Ok, and what is this fast pass? 

yooeriiin

@JJJuliet - You aren''t able to purchase fast pass tickets through ticketmaster any longer. They made be all sold out, but I don't work for the venue so it's just an observation!

@Fiction - Fast pass will allow holders to get in first before those without fast pass.

taysbear

Carrie Nairn

Shannon, Riley And I had the best time . Thanks for a good experience 

<< < 1 > >>