Public Forums | Tour | Hanson Day 2020

Chrisgal87

Paula Zahn
carlsile, ky, US

I am going to pay to be a hanson.net member.  I am planning on coming to Hanson Day 2020.  Anyone else going from KY? I'd like to find some other people to travel with. If I can't, ill be coming with my husband.   If I can get a sitter for the weekend.   Anyway, any trip planning tips from others who have been to Hanson Day?

domebaby319

Lisa Dobbs
LaVergne, Tennessee, US

I'm coming from Nashville.

Chantellg85

Anyone know when we can reserve for 2020 Hanson Day?

domebaby319

Lisa Dobbs
LaVergne, Tennessee, US

Chantellg85, you can RSVP now.

ness2013

im coming from  Adelaide Australia   first time coming to Hanson day and Tulsa im so excited 

calipaz

I will be coming from California and this will also be my first ❤️

IvyDarling

Ivory Walker
Toledo, OH, US

I will make the travel to H-Day from Ohio, I look forward to meeting you all!

Sueb

I will be coming from Wales, UK. Its my first time to Hanson Day, looking forward to meeting more Hanson Fans

catbobat

I would love to go but I'll have to find someone to drag along with me. Going from MD to Tulsa is a hike for me but I'd love to attend a Hanson Day! This would be my first. :D

kelbel26

Kelli Cloud
Tazewell , Tennessee, US

I'm coming from Tazewell, TN. I'm right on the border of KY.

kelbel26

Kelli Cloud
Tazewell , Tennessee, US

Its also my first Hanson Day.

EnchantedKnitwit

Laura Thorp
Owings Mills, Maryland, US

I rsvp'ed b/c I want this year to be my first Hday....that may change to 2021 depending on what our new budget looks like when we move into the house we're having built (which they just broke ground on this past Monday! :)). Keeping my fingers crossed....lol.

Taygirl

vanessa thin
Joplin, MO, US

be my 7th time  going next year    WOW   

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

Hopefully I can go to hanson day. I have been to the member only event on tour

sunnyday25

Arielle Marcum
Enterprise, Oregon, US

Of I go it will be my 3rd time I just love the whole experience :-)

TheWanderer

Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

ill be there from ohio. this will be my.....8th time? i think? seems low

CarlaRenee0817

Next year will be my third Hanson Day Weekend. First one was 2018 and I went again this year. First year I Went thinking this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I left knowing I had to come back. Now I am planning my 3rd year! 

CarlaRenee0817

Next year will be my third Hanson Day Weekend. First one was 2018 and I went again this year. First year I Went thinking this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I left knowing I had to come back. Now I am planning my 3rd year! 

bubunemrac

It'll be my first time coming from Switzerland. Still don't have a flight because I dond't wanted to fly anymore, but I really wanna do that once. I've booked an airbb very close to the events. There are 2 more beds, if anyone is interessted :-)

NancyPants

i'm going to be trying to come for my first time - and it will be from the UK but we'll see :) 

ambermbain

Amber Bain
Ennis, Texas, US

Hi. I’m new here and I have a question. 

I’m bringing 3 girlfriends with to Hanson Day+HOP Fest. Am I able to add them to my rsvp or do they have to be “members” for the free show? 

Any help/advice would be amazing! 

lilswede18

Everyone attending HDay must have a valid Hnet membership, RSVP on their own account and purchase any applicable tickets under their own account. 

The Hop Jam is open to anyone to attend. 

IsaacFreak21

Im praying we get to go again so many of my friends that I know are going this time around I will also be turning 35 and want a big party who knows what will happen next year

starfairy83

I will have plan going to Tulsa 2022...

<< < 1 > >>