Public Forums | Tour | Back to Europe anytime this year?

DianaAndra

Diana Andra Datcu
Truchtersheim, Bas-Rhin, FR

Hey hey hey!

So I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas if the guys will be back in Europe for more gigs or festivals in 2019? If anyone's heard anything anywhere through the grapevine? :D

Cokeysmurf

Haven't heard anything but would looooooooooooove if they would come back to Europe this year.

Sarahegood27

Sarah Goodwin
NEWTOWNARDS, Co Down, GB

It sounds like we will see them again in 2020!! 

believe1984

I don't think we will see them in Europe in 2019 but certainely in 2020 ! Yayyy !

robinbond

I am going to get ambitious and say probably not. Hanson have said they are going to record two new albums in the second half of the year, for release next year and in 2021. So logically, between the five and a half months left in the year and the couple of String Theory / festival (incl Eat To The Beat) shows, there should be little time for anything other than recording upward of 26 songs 

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

They said that they would like to do a fall tour to preview the new music, but I would assume that would be US only and then the world tour will take place in 2020 into 2021.   Robin - there aren't any String Theory shows left, but there are some one-offs (festivals) through September.

<< < 1 > >>