Public Forums | Tour | Maryland State Fair - 23 August 2019

CSHughes1432

Colleen Ganzelli
Bowie, Maryland, US

This is a long shot, but does anyone hope/think there might be a Fan Club Meet & Greet for the Maryland State Fair show?

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

Fan club? No.  But the fair itself or local radio stations might possibly do something. 

CSHughes1432

Colleen Ganzelli
Bowie, Maryland, US

@lilzacbop Thanks, Katie!!

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

The week of  the presale Key 103 out of frederick was giving away tickets . They might do something closer to the time 

roses_4_tay

wait im going to now ok which  seat avail.

EnchantedKnitwit

Laura Thorp
Owings Mills, Maryland, US

It would be awesome if they did, but I kinda doubt it--seems like they don't really do that for Fair or other "one-off" shows, just regular tour shows.....

I'm making a whole day of it to really enjoy the fair and hang out, and *if* I happen to randomly run into any of the guys (or wait around after the show to see if they'll come out to greet people), bonus (again, not expecting that but either way I will have a blast).

CSHughes1432

Colleen Ganzelli
Bowie, Maryland, US

Thank you for everyone's feedback!  I knew it would be a long shot...but  I guess it never hurts to ask?!

catbobat

I would love it if there was a meet and greet though! :D

Fiction514

Where is everyone sitting? 

roses_4_tay

im in sec a

sassy_laur

Lauren Sass
Reisterstown, Maryland, US

I'm will not be sitting... but i'll be standing in B row 2  ;-D 

EnchantedKnitwit

Laura Thorp

Haha I won't be sitting much either :).....I'm in Section B row 7 :)

catbobat

I'm in section B a few rows behind you, Laura! :D 

blueskyjudy

Judy Ferrante
Conklin, NY, US

Section A, row 13... I stood the whole show at the NYS Fair last year.  ( please let the weather be nice & dry like last year)

DChansonfan

Lindsay Augustine
Washington, DC, US

Lots of Section Bs! I will be in Section B, row 4 :)

blueskyjudy

Judy Ferrante
Conklin, NY, US

Ok, it is less then a week to the Hanson Concert at the Maryland State Fair ---- I can't speak for anyone else, but I am so looking forward to a rocking Hanson show!  (Ok, I admit - I will be doing the happy dance from now until the show)

Hope to see & meet new Hanson fans from all over - safe travels all!!

catbobat

I don't know how I'm going to make it Friday, I already am bouncing around like crazy! Hurry up, Friday!  :)

EnchantedKnitwit

Laura Thorp

Yup I'm pretty much bouncing off the walls too! It's gonna be a loooooooong week until Friday. Lol. 

kirsten82

Kirsten Knokey
Leonardtown, Maryland, US

Im excited for Friday! Cant wait to see everyone!

DontWaitForTomorrow

Looking forward to it! I’ll be in section B-7.

DChansonfan

Lindsay Augustine
Washington, DC, US

Looks like awesome weather too!

catbobat

I haven't been to a show at the fair. Is this an outdoor venue?

EnchantedKnitwit

Laura Thorp

Cathy-Yup. No cover so plan accordingly (sunscreen, hats etc).  It's on the field in the middle of the racetrack at the fairgrounds. :)

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

I cant wait . my friend Shanno n Jo is so deadicated she wanted to fly to me for this and Delawares show   on Thursday . were lifting  off on Wednesday  afternoon  and I cant tell  you how excited  i am .

catbobat

Carrie, that's awesome! I really wanted to attend Delaware as well but my work schedule wouldn't really allow it. But I'm super pumped for Friday! 

Laura, thank you so much for the head's up. I'll make sure to pack a hat and some sunscreen! 

<< < 1 2 > >>