Public Forums | Tour | London 15th Feb

CWill911

Hi,

I hope I’m not breaking any rules by posting this but I guess I’ll find out soon enough. I purchased two tickets for myself and a friend to go to the show in London on Friday 15th Feb. My friend has now backed out and is no longer able to go. Is there anyone who would like to go to the show? You will be sat with me but there’s no pressure to “go together” if you’d rather just go it alone. If you’re interested, please let me know.

Thanks,

Chris

wombi

Ho Chris,

I would like to go to the show, but I don't know places do you have and what is ticket price? I will let you know next week.

Anna

jsmknudsen

Selling my ticket to London String Theory 15th february. Front Scene area Row P 

CWill911

Hi Anna,

The show is on Friday 15th February in London at the Royal Festival Hall. My email address is CWill911@hotmail.com. Send me an email and I can contact you with more details.

Many thanks,

Chris

sophied600

I have two front stalls Row D tickets for sale face value for London x

phoebemills

I have one front row ticket,  for sale for London if anyone needs one? 

AnjaBroni

Hi everyone

I am looking for at ticket, for the London show on feb. 15th, please reply here or in a pm, I hope someone can help

vicandensedenso

I ordered the tickets from Germany online and I am still waiting to get them.. getting kinda nervous here... also haven´t heard anything about my M&G request :(

CWill911

Hi all,

Nice to see other people have hijacked my post to try and sell their own tickets. I still have one spare ticket that needs a good home. I really don’t want it going to waste. Happy to sell for £20, face value is £50. Please email me CWill911@hotmail.com if you’re interested. Thanks

Chris

<< < 1 > >>