Public Forums | Tour | Disney 2019

scroom28

Hey everyone!

My husband and I are planning a trip to Disney during the wine and beer festival at Epcot during the last week October. I know that it along ways off, but has it been announced if they were going to be playing the fest??? What would be the better then going to the happiest place on earth and seeing the greatest band in the world!!!!

Thanks in advance,

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

Disney usually announces anytime between April and July who will be the musical guests.

scprincess

I took the chance and requested the last week of October off for 2019 in hopes HANSON will play around the same time they have the last 3 years.  In my opinion the last week in October is the best time to be at Disney weather wise.  HANSON playing is definitely icing on the cake.  

scroom28

Thanks! We have heard that the weather is amazing at that time!

Crazy_Beautiful88

Amber Fassett
Poinciana, Florida, US

The guys usually play the last few days of October/Beginning of November. My b-day is Halloween so I spend my Birthday going to see them every year. The weather here can be warm and humid. It can be a few more weeks until we get a cold front through with cooler weather but every year is different. Fortune favors the prepared.

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

Last year the weather was not so amazing. It was colder in FL than back home in CT!!

Mitchek2

I just saw them at the Disney concerts this year and it was AMAZING. We ran into Zac and his family, and then Issac and his boys just hanging out in Epcot, and we were able to talk to them all for a few minutes. It was so amazing and they are SO SO SO sweet. They usually do 3 concerts daily for 3 days at the very end of October, sometimes Nov 1 too. This year they didn't dress up for Halloween and I was so bummed!  They have special dinner packages where you can get priority seating for the shows, I sat front row and 3rd row for most shows, but those can sell out fast so you have to book ahead for them. They also did a seminar about their beer in Epcot , and signed a whole bunch of beer cans and we got to take 2 home! It's such an awesome 

musicalrider83

I'm planning my 2019 WDW trip too, trying to schedule it between Oct. 20th and Nov. 30th, which was the exact same dates I went back in 2013.
I'm afraid I'll miss the mark, I remember in 2013 they played one week later after Nov. 30th.

Does anyone know the exact dates of their concerts for the past 3 years or so?

musicalrider83

Ok, so here are the past years dates so far for anyone else who's planning:

November 4-5

September 28-29 

November 10-12

October 30 - November 1

October 30 - November 1

October 29-31

So, I believe that planning around October 25th and November 5th is a safe bet... 

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

I am planning on going next year too

scroom28

Thanks everyone! We are booked for 10/29-11/5. I hope that it will work out!

starfairy83

I will planning go to Disney future in 5 years:)!

segabuy

In 2012, they were there Oct 22-23, but I think I heard that Disney likes to have them around Halloween 

jasmine84

Jennifer McWilliams
Oakville, ON, CA

I was there this past year and it was so awesome. I enjoyed the shows way more than I thought I would. They tried really hard to create one super-set each night from the 3 mini shows. I am a huge Disney fan, in 2019 I am getting an annual pass because of trips in May & December... now I'm debating a quick solo trip whenever Hanson play ;) Cannot get enough Disney! 

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

was there this past year and it was so awesome. I enjoyed the shows way more than I thought I would. They tried really hard to create one super-set each night from the 3 mini shows. I am a huge Disney fan, in 2019 I am getting an annual pass because of trips in May & December... now I'm debating a quick solo trip whenever Hanson play ;) Cannot get enough Disney! 

i am glad you had a great time

verodespres

I understand from one of the comments above that they usually play 3 shows daily for 3 days, but I'm just curious, how long is each show? 

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

About 7 songs, 30 minutes or so maybe?

jasmine84

Jennifer McWilliams
Oakville, ON, CA

Yep, three 30min shows at 5:30, 6:45, 8:00. They did that for three consecutive days last year. The total time is a full concert, but with bathroom and snack breaks built in! ;) 

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

I love going to Disney for hanson shows. a lot of people wear different shirts from different eras.

Cakemuncher

Terri Dent
Milton Keynes , Buckinghamshire, GB

I'm in Disney from the 29th of October for 2 weeks, I'm hoping they're there for Halloween as usual!

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

I just to know when hanson does the seminar before I buy the tickets over the phone.

brittsafstrom

Seeing Hanson in Disney is literally the best!

MarshmallowLover

Kerry Abbott
Middle of Nowhere, TN, US

If they play Halloween like they usually do, the new Star Wars land will be open at that time! I really hope it’s Halloween. The planner in me needs more time to plan, and last year, they announced the musicians on April 22nd. The three days they usually play will be weekdays too, which I think Disney tries to stick to because they know Hanson draws big crowds.

jasmine84

Jennifer McWilliams
Oakville, ON, CA

April 22. OK. I am getting ANTSY :) Star Wars Land being open is going to make things absolutely crazy! I have an annual pass this year so am very much considering a quick trip for Hanson ;) It was SO FUN last year I severely underestimated how enjoyable 3 mini shows a day would be! 

<< < 1 > >>