Public Forums | Tour | Buffalo NY 2019

orangemonsterface

Who's going? I have yet to get a ticket, but I think I am going to get one pretty soon. I have been to 2 ST shows, one in OH and one in MA. Was thinking of going to VA, but not yet sure because it's so close and my money is lacking, but def. NY. Gonna make a weekend of it!

zeus22

Chris Miller
Meadville, PA, US

Looking forward to it!!

zeus22

Chris Miller
Meadville, PA, US

Looking forward to it!!

babiegurl1885

I'll be there 

jasmine84

Jennifer McWilliams
Oakville, ON, CA

After the 2 Toronto shows I decided to do it! I was up front for those so want the better sound from the back. Plus the people here were hired so it wasn't a full orchestra. Excited to see it this way from then balcony! :) 

MustangVally

I’ll be attending! I also just watched the two Toronto shows ( WOW... no words )... so I cannot wait to watch it live again! 

Mandra88

Amanda Savage
Baldwinsville, NY, US

I will be in Buffalo! My mom just got me tickets for my 30th Birthday! Cant wait to see Zac in June! :-)

shannong1984

shannon giroux
Welland, ON, CA

I'm going too. Just got my tickets. Travelling from Niagara 

orangemonsterface

This is great! I can't wait for this show. Have any of you guys seen any of the tour yet? 

zeus22

Chris Miller
Meadville, PA, US

I went to the Pittsburgh and Cleveland shows as well. :D

ozzie1

I saw Columbus, Vienna and Cleveland - each was wonderful. Can't wait for Buffalo!!!

orangemonsterface

I saw Columbus, too! That was a great start, but it's better indoors where the sound quality is condensed.

TheWanderer

Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

ill be there! i saw columbus, pitt, vienna, louisville, cleveland, and philly so far. still have tulsa and buffalo to go!

orangemonsterface

I saw Columbus and Boston! Need to get a ticket to NY still...and an airbnb.

Jennateur

How does it work? Is it like a regular concert or does everyone sit and be still/quiet, like a movie theater atmosphere? Also I always see that people get selfies or autographs. Waiting for them to come out of the building, etc. How can I do that? Thanks. I went to one show in 2007 and I saw them at the NYS Fair this past August. But I still don't know how concerts "work" per say.

zeus22

Chris Miller
Meadville, PA, US

@Jennateur, I have been to a couple "String Theory" shows.  For the most part, it's pretty chill compared to a regular Hanson concert.  Fans stay seated for the majority of the show and then stand for the last 4 songs or so.

Lots of fans wait outside the venue by the tour bus to get an autograph or selfie with the guys after the concert is over.  I've never done this before, but I assume they probably have to wait a while, and sometimes the guys aren't able to come out at all because of illness or other reasons.

If you want to meet them, hanson.net members can apply for a meet & greet, and then 10-15 members are selected to meet the guys for a few minutes before the show, and 1 member is selected to interview them for the website.

blueskyjudy

Judy Ferrante
Conklin, NY, US

Just before Christmas, I got my tickets for Buffalo String Theory 2019.  After watching so many performance videos on Instagram and Facebook, I just couldn't imagine not going.  While I listened to Hanson with MON back in '97, I did not start following them till Christmas 2017.    Between catching up with all their music (I haven't enjoyed this much new music since the 80's!) and then the double album String Theory - I can definitely say 2018 has been a Year of Hanson for me!   I have not decided if I should apply for a meet and greet, I am not very good with selfies.  Do other fans sometimes help out with a picture or two? (should I be lucky enough to be selected)

Jennateur

I probably wouldn't wait at the tour bus. But ive never figured this out.... how does everyone even know where it is? I'm very excited to see the show. Is it June yet?

blueskyjudy

Judy Ferrante
Conklin, NY, US

Yes, let it be June already - Hanson & sunshine!  

Jennateur

I've been wondering since I was 13....how does everyone find the tour bus?! Also do they sell merchandise at the String Theory Shows? Is it the same as the website? They didn't sell anything at the State Fair and I was bummed. Thanks guys. For those of you with Hanson Membership. Is it worth the price, in your opinion?

ozzie1

They do sell merch at the String Theory shows! 

I enjoy the Hanson Membership.  It is a little pricy, but I geninuely enjoy getting the EP every year.  I look at it more as a way to support my favorite band.  It is entirely up to you, everyone is a different flavor of Hanson fan! :P 

jadenighbor

Jade Nighbor
North Bay, Ontario, CA

I'll be there! I was lucky and had 1st and 3rd row in Toronto and a balcony in Pittsburgh but this time I'm in row K. Looking forward to seeing the venue and exploring Buffalo for the first time.

Kyla

I will be there- can't miss them when they are right in my hometown~!  And for out of towners try Anchor Bar- the original home of Chicken wings!!

blueskyjudy

Judy Ferrante
Conklin, NY, US

Kyla, thanks for the suggestion for lunch/dinner - we love Buffalo wings!   How about a local bakery/coffee shop?  We don't travel a lot, but when we do,  I am on the lookout for locally baked goodies!

roses_4_tay

im going

<< < 1 2 > >>