Public Forums | Tour | String Theory - SetList

MissNina

We know Hanson does not like to repeat the repertoire of songs on the shows. But String Theory will tell a story ... so will all the shows have the same music sequence? Just curious. I don't care about spoiler! hahaha

robinbond

Most probably yes. If it's a story, I can't imagine it being different from the same order of songs on the CD... so when that is made known it might give us some indication. 

robinbond

It's like on 5 of 5 when Taylor talks about "everybody knowing what the song next is"...

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

There may be minor changes but I think the majority of the shows will be about the same.

MissNina

Hmmm
I want to go to Tulsa, but I'm also rooting for a date here in Brazil ...

pauro77

If it should tell a story it should be the same songs on every show. If not it would be like changing the script of a play.

himster85

Shara Logue
Winchester, United States, US

With the amount of preparation going into this show I'm thinking it's going to have to have the same set list every night.  The only variation we may see is in the encores, maybe?

MissNina

In fact, I've been thinking that even if it's the exact same songs, I'd still cry at all ... hahaha
So, plz, guys, come to Brazil and make me cry twice! o/

scorpio_2049

Nick Nichols
Brunswick, Ga, US

It’s going to be emotional because now every song will build on the one before it to construct a story. I can’t say I ever thought of their songs as being interconnected before String Theory. Obviously they weren’t connected before this. It has the potential to change the way we listen to their songs. But I think it’ll be awesome.

<< < 1 > >>