Public Forums | Tour | Wisconsin State Fair

Dani1028

Is anyone going to the WI state Fair show? It looks like Hanson is on pretty small stage....

eek_a_mouse

I'm going!  The stage and seating area isn't all that big.  I call it the Herman's Hermit stage because they play there every year.  It's a free stage though, which is good for maximum exposure to people who wouldn't normally pay for a ticket to see them.  :)

Dani1028

Yeah the stage and seating area looks really small. Hopefully they are prepared for the amount of people who usually see Hanson when they play in Milwaukee. 

Forgivemeifido

Stephanie Lee
Maple Valley, WA, US

I'll be there but haven't looked at the stage or anything yet. 

amysqueaks

Amy Wanty
Chicago, IL, US

Yes! I'm going with a group of work friends - their first Hanson experience :D 

So psyched! 

sarahdaniel99

I'm gojng with my hubby for our 17 year anniversary and my best friend and my God Daughter 

triomichelle

michelle tribble
Excelsior Springs, MO, US

I have thought about going to this show, I love Wisconsin! I have visited there for road trips the last 2 years and its a beautiful place! Has anyone else been to a state fair there?

missbuck

Missy Buckman
Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin, US

Sadly you all will miss me ;( I live like 45 minutes to a hour away from Wisconsin state fair. I have a different family function to go to and its a very important that I go to that family function to. Isaac said so at hday when I talked to him. 

eek_a_mouse

"Has anyone else been to a state fair there?"  @Michelle

We go every year.  There are lots of things to see and do at the fair but, if you go, I suggest you have a traditional State Fair Cream Puff.  It's what our fair is known for.  They sell an average of 350,000 of them every year.  It's best to buy yours at the Cream Puff Pavilion where they're baked and assembled so you can really get a feel for what a huge undertaking this is.  There are windows where you can watch them being filled and dusted with powdered sugar. 

Some Cream Puff Facts

The Proper Way To Eat A Wisconsin State Fair Cream Puff

Get Plenty of Napkins

missbuck

Missy Buckman
Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin, US

Oh yes they are really good and you can share one with your love or unless you can eat the whole thing. I share, lactose intolerant folks like me have to choose wisely and be smart on what we eat. But yes cream puffs are worth it

lookalittleharder

How early do you all plan on going? Where can you see the stage? I have been there before but it's been a number of years. I'm coming from the Chicago area so it will take me awhile to get there. 

<< < 1 > >>