Katy Grzyb
Spring Lake, MI, US

Me!

mandapanda07

Amanda Zimmerman
Advance , Missouri, US

Me

mandiratz

Definitely going!! And it's on my birthday to boot!

smerfeld

Sara Merfeld
SAN ANGELO, Texas, US

We are going to be there that week, hoping to convince the hubby to extend our stay just for the concert. Fingers crossed!!!

HighFlyer87

I'm going!  None of my friends can make it so I'm officially going by myself.  I've never been to this venue before, so a little nervous about where to line up and stuff.  Hope to meet you all there!

smarshall

Sarah Marshall
Sedalia, Mo, US

HighFlyer87

Is anyone familiar with the Voodoo Lounge?

I purchased an upper section ticket and I’m curious if that limited me to only the balcony or if i can find a spot on the floor if I choose?  I contacted the venue but haven’t gotten a response.

handmedownstars

Teresa Moore
Tulsa, OK, US

I'll be there!!

I would think there's a wrist band or they might check your ticket to see if you're on the floor so it won't be overcrowded.

HighFlyer87

I finally heard back from the venue. They said you can stand wherever you want regardless of what your ticket says!

Taygirl

vanessa thin
Joplin, MO, US

can you take small camera  in   do u guys know my first time going to the voodoo lounge ?

ohsbandnerd

Kilee Hammer
Owasso, OK, US

I'm curious about the camera policy as well!

HighFlyer87

Usually the camera rule is as long as it doesn’t have a big lens on it you can bring it in. But don’t quote me on that.

What time are you all planning on getting in line?

ohsbandnerd

Kilee Hammer
Owasso, OK, US

I messaged them and they said no professional type with removable lenses.

jonese17

I'm not going to be able to go, so I have a ticket for sale if anyone needs it. It's in the bleachers, row 5 seat 16. $40 or best offer. Thanks!

<< < 1 > >>