Public Forums | Tour | HANSON @ Terminalen,Ålesund,Norway on April,25:o)

mmmaggie

Thank YOU super much, HANSON:o) I'm extremely grateful & truly thankful!!! :D This means a whole lot to me & I really appreciate it:o) Itz the most wonderful Christmas present ever!!! :D So excited! You guys ROCK!!! Can't wait to see Taylor, Zac & Isaac live in Norway in April <3 <3 <3 & meet incredible Norwegian Fanson's!!! :o) My email adress is hanson_norway@yahoo.com ITZ are the best! :D Lotsa Love, Margrethe:o)

segabuy

i noticed they added another norway date! is this part of the 90s thing or just a random show?

weird.drummer

Chantal Tait
Kristiansand, South Norway, NO

@mmmaggie I am going and I cant wait :)

@segabuy I believe it is a full show.

weird.drummer

Chantal Tait

btw does anyone know if there will be a mebers only line for this show?

Tove84

Tove Jurs-Martinsen
HVAM, Akershus, NO

This is a full show! YAY! :D 

If there will be a members only line I don't know, but I've heard that the venue only holds 600 people or so. :) 

lrmjalves

Lucília alves
sapataria, sapataria , PT

Only 600?! OMG...it will sold out before i get the chance to buy the tickets!!!! I'm so sad...

Tove84

Tove Jurs-Martinsen
HVAM, Akershus, NO

Yeah it's a small venue, but try when you have the opportunity to buy one, and see. :) 

weird.drummer

Chantal Tait

none of the Norway shows are sold out yet!

mmmaggie

Welcome to the Norwegian Street Team, Chantal!!! :D I truly look forward to meet you & Diana when Hanson come to Norway in April:o) Can't wait! Itz incredible  that we'll be getting to attend a full Hanson show in Norway this year!!! :D Taylor, Zac & Isaac are the best <3 So glad to see you on Hanson.net:o) Lotsa Love, Margrethe:o)

Cassandra1212

Hello everyone,

I just booked my ticket and joined hanson.net so completely new here.

A members only event would be awsome. Anyone who knows if there is one planned? 

Mireille88

Hi, is there a way to get to Ålesund from oslo without taking the plane? thanks in advance for your answer

robinbond

https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Oslo/%C3%85lesund?source=adwords&gclid=Cj0KCQiAzMDTBRDDARIsABX4AWy0OkR3bNKgnHwrg_seUUnlIatehrj2JKxuIdjHbgy7OnE8uHwwp6oaAs8ZEALw_wcB

It comes up in my currency for me but I guess it adjusts by region

mmmaggie

Welcome to Hanson.net, Cassandra!!! :D Itz incredible that you're here! Let's hope for a Members Only Event in Norway:o) I'm truly lookin' forward to see Hanson live in Norway! :D Itz gonna be magical!!!

Mireille, I don't know where you're from, but train or bus is an option from some places:o) Hope to see you here!!! I'm from Norway, so if you have any questions - Feel free to ask! :D

Hanson Hugs, Margrethe:o)

syvers

Kristina Syversen
Brumunddal, NA, NO

Like maggie suggested, you can take both the bus or the train to get there. If you take the train though, it only goes to a place two hours outside of Ålesund, named Åndalsnes. So you would have to take the bus from there to Ålesund. If you are taking the train, take a look at www.nsb.no sooner rather than later, so that you might get a way cheaper ticket than if you wait. Also, feel free to join our facebook group called The Road to Middle of Norway. People are posting traveling tips on it :) hope this helps!  

mmmaggie

Thanks a whole rockin' lot for helping out, Kristina!!! :o) It means so much to me! :D Do you know how far it is from the bus station in Ålesund to Terminalen?

syvers

Kristina Syversen
Brumunddal, NA, NO

You're welcome! 

I am not sure, but it is a pretty small town. So shouldn't be too far :) 

mmmaggie

Thank You, Kristina:o) I truly apprecciate it!!! Only two MOrE months to go til HANSON come to Norway! :D <3 <3 <3

robinbond

The distance from the bus station to the venue is about 60 or 70 meters as the crow flies (who the heck determined how a crow should fly?) so it's certainly not far

robinbond

The distance from the bus station to the venue is about 60 or 70 meters as the crow flies (who the heck determined how a crow should fly?) so it's certainly not far

mmmaggie

Thank you super much for clearing that up, robinbond!!! :D I am truly thankful:o) That's thefinitely gonna be an incredible 60-70 meters walk <3

mmmaggie

What is the bus station closest to Keiser Wilhelms gate 6 called? These are my options:

Moa Trafikkterminal, Rutebilstasjonen i Ålesund, Campus Ålesund, Furmyrhagen, Gåseid, Gåseidsmeden, Hatlasvingen, Hauaplassen, Kiperviktorget, Kolvikbakken, Leitesvingen, Malaga, Nørvasund, Nørvegata vest, Ratviksvingen, Rørstadveien, Sjukehuslomma, Sunnmøre Museum, Urdalen, Vegsund, Vingårdskiftet, Ytreberg, Ålesund sjukehus, Åse, Åsestranda.

Does anybody know what bus stop is the nearest Terminalen?

syvers

Kristina Syversen
Brumunddal, NA, NO

Looks like it is Rutebilstasjonen i Ålesund :) 

https://www.google.com/maps/place/%C3%85lesund+rutebilstasjon/@62.4704025,6.1519512,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x4616da47802db34b:0x38dcb6621ccd5e56!8m2!3d62.4704!4d6.15414 

Ulizo

I have a ticket for sale! I can no longer attend the concert. I will sell it for 350 SEK. 

Jag har en biljett till salu! Jag kan tyvärr inte längre gå på konserten. Jag säljer den för 350 SEK.

<< < 1 > >>