Public Forums | Tour | Pins- Finally it's Christmas

betsyluvszac

I checked into the Chicago HOB both nights and it said check in complete and it gave me the fanson pin but when I looked back at the pins, I noticed there is a finally it's Christmas tour pin but it was activated yet. Is that going to be available anytime soon?Thanks :)

chettaisbetts

Conchetta Lewis
Houston, TX, US

I’m wondering the same. I got the Fanson pin but that was all.

presleyg

Presley Gissendanner
HAINES CITY, Florida, US

I'm with you guys. I checked in both nights in Chicago as well.

lightmonkey03

yep me too! i even screen capped it to make sure i can get it.  

lisaturner

Lisa Turner
Dublin, California, US

Same here. And I thought about taking screenshots at the time but decided that was overkill. Now I wish I had :)

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

I screen capped them in NYC but Im not sure what that really proves since it doesn't show the date anywhere on the cap. 

AMCUTRON

I thought that it was just me, I sent a message to customer service but no response yet.

lilswede18

Please note, unfortunately check in pins can not be awarded after the fact.  

lucianavg

luciana Evans
west palm beach, Florida, US

Same here guys, I checked in Chicago as well and I didn't get my PIN =(

chettaisbetts

Conchetta Lewis
Houston, TX, US

I don’t believe anyone got their pins for certain shows. But I hope they can correct the issue for those of us with proof we checked in.

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

In theory there should be some record somewhere of everyone who clicked the button and got the check-in complete notice that could be used to give the pins out since they don't seem to be working as they should.

musicalrider83

I'm kinda bummed to be honest... I went to checkin at the Toronto concert and there was no checkin button at the time. I thought "oh well, they're not going to make a pin for the FIC Tour".

Now I'm checking my pin case and there's a pin for it, but there's no checkin button for the Toronto concerts, just the concerts after that.

What's up with that? I've been to the two Toronto concerts :(

Toronto, ON, CANADA - Queen Elizabeth Theatre - SOLD OUT

Toronto, ON, CANADA - Queen Elizabeth Theatre - SOLD OUT

Both of the Toronto concerts has no "check in at a concert" badge, all the others have, including concerts from the MOE Tour.

<< < 1 > >>