Public Forums | Tour | Manchester show times?

adele

Hi All,

Not long until the Manchester show *excited*! 

Just wondering if anyone knows what time the show starts and finishes (I'm trying to sort travel!)? I'm guessing around 8pm-10pm? 

x

Tove84

Tove Jurs-Martinsen
HVAM, Akershus, NO

I'm guessing that the show will start around 8-8:15 ish since the doors open at 7.

adele

Thanks Tove84.

I'm presuming from the shows in the US that there's no support act? So, yeah, hopefully, they'll start around 8pm. 

If they're on at 8pm, I'm guessing the show will finish around 10pm? Hard to know...

NancyPants

Christina Griffin
London, London, GB

in the US they said that there was no support and the guys were on around 20:15 and finished around 21:45 - however on the tickets it says Hanson plus support? made me confused. says doors still at 7pm though.

Lautje85

I was confused about the mentioning of a support act too.

NancyPants

Christina Griffin
London, London, GB

maybe it is just like a default thing see tickets /gigs and tours put on all tickets? who knows. I also saws on the event that the o2 ritz made (which has no mention of it being a Christmas show, and neither do the tickets) that there are several people who aren't super involved in the fandom seeming to think it's a normal show... I hope there aren't too many disappointed folks lol!

adele

Haha.

I've since spoken to the O2 Ritz and they said there is a "special guest"...but they don't think there's a support act...so, looks like it'll follow the set-up of the US shows. 

I guess we won't know until the night!

NancyPants

Christina Griffin
London, London, GB

I wonder what 'special guest' but not a support means... !? (probably the venue trying to style it out that they assumed they'd have support but found out from you they didn't lol) not many sleeps now!

<< < 1 > >>