Public Forums | Tour | Can't wait to hear all about the show tonight!!

kfrankum3612

Katelyn Frankum
Hamilton, Ontario, CA

Hey everyone!! i can't make it tonight, but will be there tomorrow with my hubby!! please post post post!! :) i am so excited to hear all about it! :)

Also- will we be able to check in at the show?

Please also let me know if there is a members only line, even though there are assigned seats..not sure there will be.

jasmine84

Jennifer McWilliams
Oakville, ON, CA

I am going tonight :) I am jenmcw84 on Instagram & Twitter. Though I'm bringing my camera this time so most updates from me might come after the fact. It's weird and awesome to be going to the first one... don't know what to expect! :) 

blugrrl314

I'll be there tomorrow night and I'm beyond pumped! I see via Insta that they're all in suits so <333

breanneabella

Breanne Renaud
Harrow, Ontario, CA

Such a great show tonight!!!! There wasn’t a members only line as it was all assigned seating! You’ll have a great time at tomorrow nights show!

blugrrl314

Breanna! I don't live far from you (based on the fact that it says Harrow right under your name!) I'm in Windsor! Coming up for the show tomorrow night!

breanneabella

Breanne Renaud
Harrow, Ontario, CA

blugrrl314 We do live super close to one another ☺️ I was front row at last nights show, but have to be home tonight as we’re in the local Christmas parades. Hope you have a great time at tonight’s show, and hope you’re as lucky as I was-got to meet the guys last night!!!!!

fraserette

It was an amazing show!!!  Honestly I think it was my fav concert to date, it just seemed magical!

MustangVally

It was INCREDIBLE!!!!!!  

<< < 1 > >>