Public Forums | Tour | At what time are the Christmas shows in Toronto?

hansonDOTcomDOTbr

I am sorry if I'm being stupid and I know it says "Doors open at 7" but at what time does the show actually start in Toronto? 

I'm asking because there's a better train I could get and it would get to union station at 7:05... so I'd be at the theater at around 7:30-ish. Would I still be able to get in?

yes, I will call ticket master in a bit, most likely. 

MustangVally

I read on the Ticketmaster site that doors open at 7pm, and show is 8pm...hope that helps!

hansonDOTcomDOTbr

Does it, really? I couldn't find it! Thank you very much =) 

I might still call to find out when the doors close... wouldn't wanna travel for 5 hours to be locked out! =/ 

MustangVally

Oh for sure!  Always best to call to confirm :)  Let me know what you find out if you don't mind!!!

Where are you travelling from?  Hope you have an awesome time in Toronto!!  It's a great city :)

hansonDOTcomDOTbr

Hi =)

So, I called them! Doors open at 7, show starts at 8.

You can be as late as you want and you can still get in. ( I had to ask 'cause this one time I was probably almost 2 hours late and they didn't want to let me in! I probably won't be THAT late this time)

I am traveling from Ottawa! 

ps: what a lovely picture of you and Taylor! 

MustangVally

That's amazing!!  Thanks so much for letting me know!  I'm so excited!!

Ohh how nice!  Safe travels!!  Are you dressing up for the show at all (Christmas sweater, Santa hat!?).  

Aww, thank you thank you!  Dream come true :)

hansonDOTcomDOTbr

Hi!!

God, yes! Dressing up is half of the fun! hahahaha. Are you gonna be in Toronto as well? 

MustangVally

Yes, I'll be at both shows!!  Are you going to both?!

TheWanderer

Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

does anyone know anything about parking around this venue?

KTown

Kirsten Slaney
Watford, On, CA

@Thewanderer:   it looks like you can park in the huge lot at the Exhibition Centre,  the theatre seems to be kind of a part of the vicinity.  There might be a lot a little closer to the theatre too.  If you Google the Canadian National Exhibition Centre the map is really helpful :)  

hansonDOTcomDOTbr

Answering to Valerie: I have tickets for Saturday, but I'll be coming back home after the show on Friday! I don't like spending time away from the kids (they are at that age where they understand that I'm gone, but don't understand that I'll be right back, since I never really spent a night away from them)! 

It must be so hard for the guys this whole staying away from the kids thing.  

MustangVally

@hansonDOTcomDOTbr - I totally hear ya!  Well enjoy the show tonight!!  and safe travels home!  

fraserette

Does anyone know if there is an opening act for the shows?

hansonDOTcomDOTbr

It was so cool to meet you tonight, Valerie! 

And no, there were no opening acts! ;) @fraserette

MustangVally

@hansonDOTcomDOTbr - great meeting you too!!  What a magical night!!!  

hansonDOTcomDOTbr

And now I have a proper Hanson.net picture too! Finally! 

ok, except for the hat.

Have fun tonight, guys! I am adding you as a friend, if that's ok!

<< < 1 > >>