Public Forums | Tour | Houston

erinpo84

Erin Pocock
Conyers, GA, US

Is anyone planning to stay afterwards in Houston? I'm driving by myself from Austin to see them again, and I've heard that people will stay after and occasionally get to meet them/get autographs and such. I was thinking I may try that this time, but would love to have someone to hang with. 

NikkiDine

Nicole Harding
Houston, Tx, US

I planned on staying behind afterwards hoping to get a picture and autographs too, it would be fun to meet some fellow Hanson fans. This is my first concert in a long time so I am really excited. 

erinpo84

Erin Pocock
Conyers, GA, US

@nikkidine awesome!! i'll be the one with unicorn hair if you see me!! 

cynthianicole

I'll be sticking around for a while after the show too! 

chettaisbetts

Conchetta Lewis
Houston, TX, US

There will be tons of people waiting for the bus after the show. You def won't be alone.

BlushingMommy

Heather Shields
Alabaster, Alabama, US

What chettaisbetts said. You will be far from alone. :) Have fun!

erinpo84

Erin Pocock
Conyers, GA, US

haha, thanks ladies. i didn't mean alone like physically, moreso, just would be nice to have someone to talk to and hang out with afterwards. i rarely get away from my kids, so this is kind of just an exciting and slightly scary experience for me. :)

chettaisbetts

Conchetta Lewis
Houston, TX, US

Oh you’ll meet people for sure! Especially in line. You can just spark up random convos. If you see me say hi. I think i’ll be wearing a skeleton dress. Depends on my mood lol

erinpo84

Erin Pocock
Conyers, GA, US

awesome! :) i have no idea what i'll be wearing, but i've got the unicorn hair :) 

NikkiDine

Nicole Harding
Houston, Tx, US

, I am going by myself and my husband is taking our daughter out to eat to her favorite place and her favorite movie. I will say hi Erin, you sound like me with the hair I used to have magenta hair. Now I am back to my original color boo lol. It will be great to meet everyone. 

tatimamaBear

Hey, Erin! 

Same story here! I'm flying from NJ to see the concert! My babies will stay with my husband, and I'm going to have 24h to "enjoy myself" ahahhaha! Let's meet up! Mommy's night out!

: )

Tatiana

erinpo84

Erin Pocock
Conyers, GA, US

haha i love it! and wow! nj!? that's awesome! have a safe flight!

EJWillis

Emma Willis
Christchurch, Canterbury, NZ

I will be there, coming over from New Zealand!!! Flying out on Thursday so the countdown is on. (It's been "on" for the last 114 days actually, lol.) Hoping to stay back after the show but my husband will be joining me and he most likely won't be keen. Have to respect that too since he's been working six day weeks for the last three months to pay for this trip for us. And it was his idea to book it in the first place. He's a good man, even if he doesn't love Hanson! ;)

erinpo84

Erin Pocock
Conyers, GA, US

@ejwillis, definitely a keeper! :)

tatimamaBear

Hi Erin, and all the other beautiful woman!

Everyone excited for the concert? I can't wait!

Anyone planning on grabbing a bite before the MOE at The House of Blues or somewhere near by? 

:))

Tatiana

NikkiDine

Nicole Harding
Houston, Tx, US

I am so excited, there is a mall right behind the HOB, I planned on showing up early. HOB opens up at 11 am. It would be really nice to meet up with everyone before the MOE. 

VenessaStewart

I am also going alone and would LOVE to meet up beforehand. This is my first concert in forever and am really excited! I’ve never been to a MOe event before and am not sure what to expect/what to do and would love to meet others as well! Just let me know when and where

NikkiDine

Nicole Harding
Houston, Tx, US

You sound just like me Venessa, I am heading down there at nine after I get my little one to school. My husband is dropping me off right at the venue. Anyone that wants to meet up should we meet there? 

VenessaStewart

That sounds awesome! I have a few errands to run in the morning, but I can probably get there around noon. Where would you like to meet? If you want to PM me, I can give you my number so we can find each other, if you’re comfortable with that. Just let me know 

NikkiDine

Nicole Harding
Houston, Tx, US

You can give me your number it doesn’t bother me if you want and I can pm you if you want it doesn’t matter to me. I can let you know we’re I am at. If anyone else would like to meet up and go eat come on more the merrier and just hang out, it will be fun. 

dancingmarsbars

Martha Hurley
Pflugerville, TX, US

I'm coming by myself from Austin too! (Decided I didn't feel like driving this time though, so I'm taking Greyhound.)

erinpo84

Erin Pocock
Conyers, GA, US

yay!! today is the day!!! i am leaving austin around 11:30. i can't wait!! please say hi if you notice me!! :) 

chettaisbetts

Conchetta Lewis
Houston, TX, US

Are you ladies there yet? I’m still home lol

NikkiDine

Nicole Harding
Houston, Tx, US

I am here. I am in line 

tatimamaBear

Hi, girls! I checked in the hotel 20 min ago. Have a huge headache. Need to shower and eat.

Nikki, how is the line? Is someone give away numbers?

Erin, I want to meet you!!!! And you all! 

<< < 1 2 > >>