Public Forums | Tour | Setlist Help Needed

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

As most of you probably know, I run hansonstage.com which has a database of Hanson setlists.  I am looking for some help with keeping track of the setlists for a few of the upcoming shows on this tour.  If you're going to a show and can keep track, let me know! 

Denver
Salt Lake City
Seattle
Vancouver

Thanks in advance! 

zeus22

Chris Miller
Meadville, PA, US

I can't help, but wanted to thank you for running the site.  I just discovered it recently, and it is really amazing to have a database like that! :D

Forgivemeifido

Stephanie Lee
Maple Valley, WA, US

I'll be in Seattle and Vancouver and can try to keep track :)

altyrrell

I'll be at the Vancouver show, what is this site? If you can explain what it is for I can try to help? :)

altyrrell

Just checked out the website :) I can try to help keep track as well for the Vancouver show... 

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

Thanks Stephanie! Emailing to blog@hansonstage.com is probably the easiest to get it to me.

altyrrell - the site is hansonstage.com, there is a tour dates & setlist area where I try to keep track of all of the setlists from Hanson's shows (which allow users to set up an account and keep track of what shows they have attended and what shows they have seen live) but since I can't go to every show on the tour I need to try and find someone who is there to write down the setlist and send it to me :) 

altyrrell

That's such a great thing to run for fans! Thanks for doing that!! :) 

<< < 1 > >>